Home

Van Chew

This is a discussion on Van Chew within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
Im Only Kidding..

King10Sooted's Arena

OVR: 18
Van Chew

Best receiver in the game.

Well ok, maybe not. But still, he is just having an awesome season with my Syracuse dynasty. We dont have that strong of a team and he just always seems to come through with a huge catch when I need one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2010, 04:38 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Van Chew

LMAO i'm a cuse fan and it's kind of funny that there wrs are so good. When this season starts I hope they are not terrible lol i think they will be. I got a dynasty to with the cuse i'm 1-1. I'll be bombing it to chew now that has been confirmed.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15

I like the WR names, that's for sure. Lemon Chew when the line up next to each other. Or Lemon Sales.

Chew certainly is leading the Orange in receiving yards for me in my online dynasty, but to be honest, I'm mostly just pounding the rock. Carter and Baily are both top 25 in the nation in rushing yards through week 9, and I'm the #1 rushing offense. I just became bowl eligible at 6-2 with a win at Cincinnati.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:03 PM   #4
Im Only Kidding..

King10Sooted's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
I just became bowl eligible at 6-2 with a win at Cincinnati.
Were your 2 loses to Pitt and WVU? Assuming, you are playing the default schedule. I had a really close game with Pitt but lost 35-28. Im having a lot of trouble playing WVU right now. Cant do anything against them lol.

Overall Syracuse is a fun team to play with though.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:08 PM   #5
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

I played a game against Cuse yesterday and the funny thing is he was the lone bright spot on offense. Had over 150 yards or something receiving.

Found this thread funny because of that.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2010, 05:10 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

I try to pound the rock to sense thats all they can really do. I have most success with 4 or 5 wide. I just played washington in week 2 and either i suck or it was nearly imposible to hit my wrs. But it was raining hard and my wrs droped everything
Old 07-22-2010, 06:16 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by King10Sooted
Were your 2 loses to Pitt and WVU? Assuming, you are playing the default schedule. I had a really close game with Pitt but lost 35-28. Im having a lot of trouble playing WVU right now. Cant do anything against them lol.

Overall Syracuse is a fun team to play with though.
I changed the non-conference schedule around a bit. I was trying to give everyone in the dynasty a fairly equal schedule.

W, 36-7 AT Buffalo
W, 49-10 VS Army
L, 10-21 AT #19 Penn State
W, 31-0 VS Toledo
W, 48-3 AT USF (user)
W, 27-17 VS #23 Pitt
L, 13-26 AT West Virginia
W, 20-17 AT Cincinnati
vs Louisville
at Rutgers
vs Connecticut (user)
vs Boston College

I'm 3-0 in the Carrier Dome, and I'll probably make it 4-0. Louisville's starting QB has been injured and I think he's still scheduled to be out for next week when they come to play me. I'm also 2-1 versus rivals with Rutgers, UConn and BC left, and 2 of those are at home, although one against a user, and user vs user is always wildcard.

Unfortunately, Delone Carter and Derrell Smith both got hurt against WVU. They both missed most of the second half of that game, all of the Cincinnati game, and will miss the Louisville game. By Rutgers, they'll be questionable/probable or healthy. I think the starting SS got hurt against Cincy is may miss the rest of the season, if I remember right.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:45 PM   #8
Rookie

md0t's Arena

OVR: 3

Kobena is my guy, 3rd year with him in the slot

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »