Home

Using Named Rosters in Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Using Named Rosters in Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2010, 11:56 PM   #1
Rookie

DiSaStAx94's Arena

OVR: 4
Using Named Rosters in Dynasty?

Is there some kind of trick to this? When I first got the game a made an online dynasty and a two offline and the auto named rosters loaded in fine. Now I've settled on a team and deleted both offline dynasties, but now whenever I try to make one it starts with the default (Position - #) rosters. The first time I did it I thought I just didn't load the roster, but I know for a fact I have them loaded when I make the dynasty. It worked before, why did it suddenly stop? Am I missing something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2010, 12:04 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Using Named Rosters in Dynasty?

Doing the exact same thing to me.......
Old 07-23-2010, 12:06 AM   #3
Rookie

DiSaStAx94's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Using Named Rosters in Dynasty?

Somehow my named rosters were overwritten with the game default rosters. Odd, must be related to the server update. To rlwjr, Redownload them from whoever's roster vault you got the from and it should work fine (Sucks for people who edited their own rosters or made edits after downloading a roster, if this is widespread)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »