Home

Transfer Failed= Online Dynasty over?

This is a discussion on Transfer Failed= Online Dynasty over? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2010, 08:48 AM   #1
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7
Transfer Failed= Online Dynasty over?

I have seen lots of people that have had this problem. Does anyone know if this is something that can be fixed. I have not heard a thing from EA regarding this problem. I get the message Transfer failed, unable to to connect to online dynasty (retry now or try again later). I have had this problem since Tuesday night. Anyone know how to fix it? Is it a fixable problem? Does EA care or have any desire to fix this problem? I am beginning to doubt it.

- Frustrated consumer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2010, 08:55 AM   #2
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Transfer Failed= Online Dynasty over?

It happened to me last night in my biggest win of the season (Florida over Bama) and only one of my 8 pics and highlights uploaded.

I got the same message you did though. It pushed through after a few seconds. My highlights didn't though. Bummer.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:15 AM   #3
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7

At least yours pushed through. My brother and I both can't get through it. We have probably pressed retry now a thousand times and nothing happens.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:22 AM   #4
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

That happened a few times on 10 as well. Just a glitch in the server, and yeah, if you can't get it to go in the first 30 minutes, you probably never are.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 07-24-2010, 09:49 AM   #5
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Did you say yes when it asked you do you want to save you online dynasty file? If so you need to delete that file and try again. The same thing you're talking about happened to me in 10. I found out that the saved online dynasty file can get corrupt and you won't be able to get back in to the online dynasty. If you delete that file, however, you should be ok. That's if you have the same problem I had. If not, then I don't know what to tell you. Good luck. Btw, Just as an fyi, never save that file. It doesn't do a whole lot but it can get corrupted pretty easily.

Last edited by splff3000; 07-24-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2010, 10:11 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Did you say yes when it asked you do you want to save you online dynasty file? If so you need to delete that file and try again. The same thing you're talking about happened to me in 10. I found out that the saved online dynasty file can get corrupt and you won't be able to get back in to the online dynasty. If you delete that file, however, you should be ok. That's if you have the same problem I had. If not, then I don't know what to tell you. Good luck. Btw, Just as an fyi, never save that file. It doesn't do a whole lot but it can get corrupted pretty easily.
I am a commish, if I do this will I retire my dynasty?
Old 07-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Bump

Has anybody tried deleting the save file for online dynasty to see if they stopped getting the trasfer failed message thus allowing them to enter their online dynasty?
Old 07-24-2010, 08:42 PM   #8
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTB88
I am a commish, if I do this will I retire my dynasty?
No, the dynasty is actually not on your hard drive but on EA's servers. You could delete everything on your hard drive related to NCAA(except for your profile and the game data) and still be able to get into your OD.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »