Home

Are you guys putting your Dynasty(s) on hold for now?

This is a discussion on Are you guys putting your Dynasty(s) on hold for now? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2010, 10:42 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Are you guys putting your Dynasty(s) on hold for now?

I'm soldiering on, but I may restart... have to see how things go. I'm planning to do what I can to patch the problem myself: create a bunch of decent recruits each season (though unfortunately I didn't in my first year, so at least one class will be pretty weak) and do the create recruits routine multiple times to try to get the best possible group of random-generated players. I just finished season 1 so I'll be finding out soon how much these things will help.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:22 AM   #18
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

From my understanding its not a progression issue but, just the severity of certain ratings on the incoming recruits. Not overalls really because overalls don't effect how a player performs but, things like spin move and juke move on receivers being in the in the 50's in lower. Kickers have 40 something kick power accuracy.

Players progress fine its the fact that they have such poor ratings to begin with and the absolutely astonishing gap between the top 10 schools and the bottom schools. I've read that somebody played Marshall, one of the worst D- schools, with Miami in like 2019 or something and he said it was easier than beating up on FCS schools. They don't even have the slightest glimmer of hope.

That being said I'm running myself a dummy coaching career dynasty but, will absolutely start over if the patch affects dynasty. Which I really hope it does do something, it doesn't need an overhaul just recruit generation.

I'm also playing with sliders trying to find the perfect ones. Plus I'd love re-rated rosters for my dynasty but, I don't know if somebody is working on those for 360 or not. RomanCaesar/DKrause1971 I've heard is sitting out this year on his roster creation. Which is a shame cause they've always been good and generally agree with them up and down. I'm far from having the patience to do them on my own.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:29 AM   #19
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

I'm still playing mine. If it gets fixed so be it, if it doesn't so be it. IF it does get fixed perhaps i'll start over so the first season of recruits have new ratings. OR not i don't know. I'm sure by the time i see all the issues everyone is having a fit about the patch/tuner will be out.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
I'm still playing mine. If it gets fixed so be it, if it doesn't so be it. IF it does get fixed perhaps i'll start over so the first season of recruits have new ratings. OR not i don't know. I'm sure by the time i see all the issues everyone is having a fit about the patch/tuner will be out.

That's pretty much the way I look at it... I'm playing and having a lot of fun right now. When it does not become fun I will do one of a few options.

A. Start over
B. Play Madden and wait for patch
C. Bitch and moan at EA non stop
D. Cry

But for the first time on next-gen, I'm having fun gameplay wise with an NCAA game and that's a good thing.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:55 PM   #21
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm only on hold until I fix my TeamBuilder team, other wise I love this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2010, 03:26 PM   #22
Rookie

nolesfan69's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by twigstudios
Haven't started my dynasty yet because...

1. Having alot of fun with the RTG and Play Now with real and TB teams I won't use in my dynasty.
2. There may be a patch that may change some elements of the game and I don't want to start over.
3. I'm still editing rosters and equipment.
4. Simultaneously playing a dynasty on MLB 10 the show, NCAA Basketball 10 and NCAA 06 (PS2)
5. I usually don't actually start playing my PS3 football dynasty until close to opening kickoff of the actual season.
6. Still contemplating on trying to create the SWAC and MEAC teams on TB.

Reading your post. How is RTG is it issue free? Maybe I should run a RTG
then maybe a patch or fix may be out after I complete RTG.

3 time ACC Champs- 2011, 2012 and 2015
1 time Orange Bowl Champs- 2011
National Champions - 2012
Bowl Games 5-2
Old 07-25-2010, 03:36 PM   #23
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

No doubt waiting for a patch, this game has a ton of promise but the glaring bugs are beyond annoying.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:39 PM   #24
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11

im playing in a OD now with just a few ppl to get sliders hammered out, then Ill start my big ones in a month, after a patch or 2

no way in hell im starting a real OD right now with all the issues

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »