Home

Are you guys putting your Dynasty(s) on hold for now?

This is a discussion on Are you guys putting your Dynasty(s) on hold for now? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2010, 12:19 AM   #33
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Are you guys putting your Dynasty(s) on hold for now?

im just starting year 3 of my dynasty. I have to maximize my enjoyment of the game before Madden comes out, and right now I`m having a blast.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:35 AM   #34
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

I'm on hold. I had a great first season, but the recruiting issues cropped up in a big way for year 2. Really looking forward to getting going again, but I want a competitive game. I have no issue with starting over if I have too (the gameplay is so much better, I'm looking forward to getting another season of trading off between Robert Hughes and Armando Allen).

Just hope its soon. I'm getting antsy.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:42 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 32

I started my Washington dynasty. I am sure I'll start another one after the patch comes out. Another reason I'll start a new one is because after fall practice, I'll have more realistic depth charts and all of that.

I waited as long as I could, though. A lot of roster tweaking, I just couldn't take any more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 12:49 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

I rented NCAA 11 for a week, have to say I loved the gameplay for the most part, it was just fun to play. And it may be due to the fact its college football but I really noticed the stars and the good teams against the bad ones. I turned it in today, but if the patch comes out and fixes the dynasty stuff I'll pick it up for sure (unless madden is much better which I highly doubt).

Before that I was playing a dynasty with Clemson, Daquan Bowers was just a monster, would dominate games. Simmed a season in between and got to season 4, started noticing the overall dip in team OVR, but the game still played fine. I did occasionally notice the lower AWR though. The main issue is not progression IMO, its just the ratings and recruiting. They could touch up progression just a touch and it'd be perfect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »