Home

WOW- online quitting is out of control!

This is a discussion on WOW- online quitting is out of control! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2010, 07:44 PM   #33
Uber Blazer/Beaver Fan

blazer003's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: WOW- online quitting is out of control!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uofm1508
Who cares?

Isn't the point to have fun? You know you won those games, who cares what the record says. Do you need your record to appear a certain way to feel better about yourself?
Ok, then, shoot, why do we even keep score? As long as you know you played better than the other guy, it should just be about having fun and playing the game.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:52 PM   #34
Rookie

ndfan1993's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybaseball2005
I'm not 100% sure but i think that if someone quits in like 1st or second quarter they get a loss. You do not get a win though but they still get a loss.
This is correct.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:20 PM   #35
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Scarface
Last 6 games played......I am 1-5 with 5 quits....and 1 legit loss and thats not including 1 first half quit. I had one guy quit with 30 secs left, up by 3 because I was about to score to win...lol (of course I get the loss). I have been up and i chose quit and count the game (I should get the win) and I get the loss.

I have online dynasty, but that is mostly cpu games. Hell, even though I rarely played Madden Ranked games, they never had this problem. I will play in 2 - 32 team league for Madden 11....but until then....wow.
Out of respect to the people I play I tend to just finish out the game I was down 3-0 against an obviously experienced NHL 09 player and I wanted to quit but I had no way to end the pain w/o possibly screwing over the opponent, I lost 5-0 or 5-1 I cant remember and would prefer not to. The problem is so many others want to preserve their "record" by lying about it, if you lose you dont deserve to have a 0 in the L column, no matter what you think.

Do they still have the continue play option? and does it allow you to maintain your win?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 09:41 PM   #36
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

I had one genius that did immense rollouts and streak bombs every single play. After I was up 14-0 and picked him off, he actually requested a friendly quit. Unbelievable.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:10 AM   #37
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

They should just have concede defeat available from the start of the game and this would solve all our problems.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:18 AM   #38
Pro

khaled's Arena

OVR: 10

I also like to finish games. I was down 42-0 going to the 4th(Don't make fun of me ) but I finished out the game and lost 52-0, but at least I felt good about it. (I got in the redzone 4 times, lost fumbles all the time)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »