Home

Jump the Snap

This is a discussion on Jump the Snap within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2010, 02:52 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Jump the Snap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Attack 11
No the hard count does not cause encroachment penalties and you cant snap the ball when they move slightly toward the line to catch them offsides. However, I have not seen a jump snap after I have used the hard count. Even stymies it for several plays after you use it. Keep in mind you will get some false start penalties which is the way it should be imo. We have our false start slider at 80 and I got about three yesterday. Also, try not to use more than one hard count on the same play as that can create more false starts as it should.
Exactly. I only use it to keep the defense from jumping the snap - I don't hope for or get offsides calls (think I've seen one or two total on the computer). My most frequent usage of it is on passing downs when I need an extra second for routes to develop, and short yardage when I don't want the defense breaking through the offensive line right at the snap.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:44 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Jump the Snap

I dont have issues with the CPU jumping the snap honestly....PA passes work quite well here. Had a game last night where i was running the ball with success, called a PA rollout and hit my WR for 46yds when the CB bit on the fake.

Fake snap 2-3 times then hike the ball? I just am not seeing it here. Sure, they jump the snap here and there, but nothing where it causes a problem

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »