Home

Online Dynasty Rcruiting Glitch?

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Rcruiting Glitch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2010, 05:00 PM   #1
Rookie

DiSaStAx94's Arena

OVR: 4
Online Dynasty Rcruiting Glitch?

In an online dynasty I'm the commissioner of I had just entered the offseason of year one and had a few last recruits I was trying to pick up before the new season came around. After week 2 I was first in most of their lists and offered a few scholarships. When I advanced to week three I had magically teleported down to 10th on everyone's lists, was over a thousand points behind, and the change indicator didn't have an up or down arrow, indicating that my position hadn't changed from the week before even though it clearly had. My friend said that he had people he offered scholarships to and recruited in week 2 magically disappear off his board and after he found them it said he hadn't offered them anything, recruited them, etc. Anyone have a clue what could have happened?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Online Dynasty Rcruiting Glitch?

You reached your 25 scholarship limit before you signed those players, and now have none left to offer so they dropped on your list. Has happened to me too, last year as well.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:20 PM   #3
Rookie

DiSaStAx94's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Online Dynasty Rcruiting Glitch?

Both of us still has scholarships open. He even set CPU scholarship offers to on right before signing day and the CPU got a few random 1 stars because there was nothing he could do with the board he had.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »