Home

for the people who start off dynasty with 1* programs....

This is a discussion on for the people who start off dynasty with 1* programs.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2010, 05:04 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
for the people who start off dynasty with 1* programs....

Through my years with the NCAA series, i have always started off with a low prestige school, (1*) and worked my way up. My 3 main goals always are....

1) Can't leave until 5-6 *
2) Have to win BCS Nat'l Championship
3)#1 recruiting class year before i leave

I use these steps to leave my school in the best position possible to win, and not dump them off after loosing the best players on my team.

It seems like this year everything is a bit harder (more realistic), usually taking 8-10 years, it seems like it will take more than 15+ years to reach goals like this with schools like SJSU,ARMY,UL, etc. but the reason why im writing this thread is to hear your story if your like this, i need some confidence to stick with my dynasty, and im more of a "simulation guy", so please tell me about your experience.

Last edited by Dedication; 07-26-2010 at 05:05 PM. Reason: mistake
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: for the people who start off dynasty with 1* programs....

I dont usually stay in 1 dynasty that long...I usually go 4-5 years then just start fresh. I cant stay with the same school for too long....ADD i guess.

I typically pick a "almost there team" and try and get them to the top 5 overall....Not even a NC, but that is always welcomed. I guess you could say i give myself a 5 yr contract. If i cant win in 5 yrs...Then i retire.

I would love to build up a 1* team, but i dont have that kind of time.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:33 PM   #3
Rookie

TDTGodfather's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: for the people who start off dynasty with 1* programs....

well i always do a dynasty with LSU where i stick with them and then i do a coaching dynasty where i start with a 1 or 2 * school and work my way up but i'm like the larry brown of that because i'll probably jump schools like 6-7 times in a 15-20 yr dynasty. especially will jump sooner to get better jobs at first.

then i have to justify in my hypothetical world why i'm leaving penn state for nebraska or georgia for florida state. i usually chalk it up to a tyrant AD.
Chicago White Sox

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »