Home

How do you guys beat man when playing online

This is a discussion on How do you guys beat man when playing online within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
How do you guys beat man when playing online

Man is tuff as nails in this game. I was just wondering how you guys attack it. I think a good running game, tricking my opponent into thinking I'm passing. Screens to my rb and tosses and counter run plays. Sorry I know this has been brought up before but I'm not gonna spend forever looking for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: How do you guys beat man when playing online

it's broken, play unranked games until it's patched.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #3

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Ive got no idea how its broken but if my opponent wants to run man all day then Im going to run drags and curls all day on him until he switches it up. Ive played guys online and have yet to have a single issue with man coverage for or against me so I guess Im one of the lucky ones I suppose.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:06 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 9

By running the football lol
Old 07-26-2010, 08:08 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

i dont. i just get destroyed by guys who know how to play the video game...take it how you read it lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 08:37 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Ive got no idea how its broken but if my opponent wants to run man all day then Im going to run drags and curls all day on him until he switches it up. Ive played guys online and have yet to have a single issue with man coverage for or against me so I guess Im one of the lucky ones I suppose.
I tried to run curls once and becuase the man coverage is broken the corner curled before my receiver.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #7
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

There's a whole bunch of plays and different formations that beat man coverage. This thread has some good info in it.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ge-online.html

As far as curls, that is about timing. They aren't money, but they can be completed consistently using timing. The key is to wait until the cornerback flips his hips and starts running up field; that's when you let it go. Throw it before your receiver turns around, right as he gets to the apex of the route and it'll be a catch. I wouldn't even bother with the curl if the receiver has completed the route and is just standing there looking at you, unless it is a zone, like cover 3.

Just remember, when the corner flips his hips, he has no chance to make the play and I've been doing this on Heisman with no sliders.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:10 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
There's a whole bunch of plays and different formations that beat man coverage. This thread has some good info in it.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ge-online.html

As far as curls, that is about timing. They aren't money, but they can be completed consistently using timing. The key is to wait until the cornerback flips his hips and starts running up field; that's when you let it go. Throw it before your receiver turns around, right as he gets to the apex of the route and it'll be a catch. I wouldn't even bother with the curl if the receiver has completed the route and is just standing there looking at you, unless it is a zone, like cover 3.

Just remember, when the corner flips his hips, he has no chance to make the play and I've been doing this on Heisman with no sliders.

I did that exactly and still got picked. Now this isnt going to happen every time but it shows how bad the man coverage is in this game and that it needs to be fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »