Home

Words cant describe my anger right now

This is a discussion on Words cant describe my anger right now within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2010, 09:56 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Words cant describe my anger right now

the game doesnt cheat. sometimes you just lose. Crazy stuff happens all the time IRL.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:31 AM   #18
Rookie

Double C's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatopa09
So its now 38-35 with one second left and for some reason I just get scared and decide to supersim it and watch. And instead of squibbing the goddamn thing the cpu kicks it deep. A few juke moves later their Kick returner is strolling down the sidelines and I am throwing my controller against the wall. Im mean I am furious right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfan1993
After all that why didn't you just squib kick it??????? Or hell you could onside kick it and kill the clock that way. You got what you deserved in my opinion.
I think that's what I'd have done too. Especially since there was only 1 sec left. Even if the receiving guy falls on the ball, the tick would elapse.

My screenshot albums
Just Win on Madden Baby
Old 07-27-2010, 10:42 AM   #19
Rookie

ndfan1993's Arena

OVR: 2

The CPU wears the pants in that relationship...
Old 07-27-2010, 11:40 AM   #20
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

If it had happened the other way around, would it be you that was cheating the AI? Food for thought.

Tough break on the loss, however.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:42 AM   #21
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatopa09
And yea I play on heisman.

Says it all. Next!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #22
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

So you play on Heisman... you don't use sliders.... and you post about being really angry about the game (A video game mind you. Not something really serious like life or something)....

Just start over like the many other players who can't handle losing and think it's fun to win all the time no matter what.

Either that or use the things available to you to make it better. If you choose not to do that then don't throw up a thread about being pissed.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-27-2010, 12:00 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 34

I'll never understand why people play on default heisman, and then run to the forums, weeping and wailing, about getting shafted out of a game.

Anyway..never supersim anything, and always set everything on conservative on offense, and cover up the ball, when trying to grind out a wind vs the CPU on Heisman.

Last edited by sportyguyfl31; 07-27-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:34 PM   #24
Rookie

vatopa09's Arena

OVR: 2

lol Wow. I love how now its my fault for playing on heisman with no sliders. Look i understand I should have onsides kicked it or squibbed it. No doubt about that. I am just came on to the forms to talk about a really frustrating loss to the computer. And I have every right making a thread to post my frustraions about with this game regardless if I choose to play on default sliders heisman or not.

Also, I dont think it could have happened the other way around because the computer rarely commits penalties or fumbles the ball so I dont think the computer would have blown the lead. But I dont agree that I got what I deserved because I dont believe I deserved all those penalties and that fumble for playing well for 3 and 1/2 quarters.

Futhermore now that I have had a good night sleep, more than 5 min to rethink what occurred, I have concluded that it was just a fluke loss and things like this happen in real life. If it happened in real life it would easily be game of the year and all over sportscenter and college gameday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »