Home

So I'll probably get fired, and I'm not mad...

This is a discussion on So I'll probably get fired, and I'm not mad... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2010, 09:46 AM   #9
Rookie

croc500's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: So I'll probably get fired, and I'm not mad...

Just curious, what difficulty are you guys playing on?
Old 07-27-2010, 09:47 AM   #10
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

I play on All-American with my own sliders. Much better than on Heisman where it feels like the CPU cheats at times. This way when I lose I have no excuses.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 07-27-2010, 09:57 AM   #11
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artof_War
Oregon is Tennessee's second game this season. Check the schedule. Crazy, right?

Recruiting is exceptionally hard this year too. I mean, if I was a 5-star recruit I wouldn't come to TN after losing those four games, albeit close. But I would come if I wanted to help right the ship I guess.

It's apparently just as hard for cpu UT as it is for human UT. I was so proud when my 2* cupcake Team Builder school had the #72 ranked recruiting class, three spots higher than #75 Tennessee.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2010, 09:57 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
I play on All-American with my own sliders. Much better than on Heisman where it feels like the CPU cheats at times. This way when I lose I have no excuses.
Same here, and I've had some very tough games and a number of losses. Of course I had to give the CPU lots of advantages to achieve this, especially in the run game.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:58 AM   #13
Rookie

croc500's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
Ive been playing on default AA. Didnt really want to mess with sliders this year, but IM getting a little worried its too easy, and that has never been the case for me. Last year it took all I had to win. So far in my dynasty with Texas Tech this year, I am 3-0, just beat #3 Texas at my stadium by 3 points. Texas missed the tying field goal. Is it just too early for me to tell because Ive only played 3 games, or is Default AA considered too easy. I see that you guys are losing some games, so thats why I asked what difficulty you are all using.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:58 AM   #14
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecooper
Same here, and I've had some very tough games and a number of losses. Of course I had to give the CPU lots of advantages to achieve this, especially in the run game.
Yeah basically make it easier for the CPU to run and tougher for me to. Also make the QB accuracy on both sides a little less, then a few other tweaks here and there. Tough to get a good read on when you have the sliders right especially since every team is so much different.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:00 AM   #15
Rookie

Artof_War's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by croc500
Just curious, what difficulty are you guys playing on?
All-American (game) and All-American (recruiting). I haven't changed any sliders because I just get tired of tinkering with it. Moved game speed to "Slow" and Speed Adjustment to "35" though. I feel the game is realistic with the exception of some bad drops and occasional bad penalties.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2010, 10:01 AM   #16
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artof_War
All-American (game) and All-American (recruiting). I haven't changed any sliders because I just get tired of tinkering with it. Moved game speed to "Slow" and Speed Adjustment to "35" though. I feel the game is realistic with the exception of some bad drops and occasional bad penalties.
You really notice what WRs on your team have the hands in this game. Especially with some of the wide open drops by guys with hands in the 60s and 70s.

If you don't want to mess with sliders I would do this exactly. Move gamespeed to slow and put the threshold down to 25 or 35. Makes faster players feel fast and slow guys feel slow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »