Home

NCAA's Broken Dynasty Mode -- Another reason we need a revolution

This is a discussion on NCAA's Broken Dynasty Mode -- Another reason we need a revolution within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2010, 02:36 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA's Broken Dynasty Mode -- Another reason we need a revolution

Here is how EA should handle this. Allow us to edit ALL players attributes for every year. That way the one's who are fine with it is ok, and the one's who hate it can edit.

Problem solved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2010, 02:36 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
I won't buy this game until the dynasty mode is better than College Hoops 2K8.
If I did that, I don't think I would buy another sports game unless its title rhymed with Schmollege Schmoops
Old 07-27-2010, 02:38 PM   #27
Rookie

BIG17EASY's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
Wow, well this makes me feel good about not getting the game!

Start using benchmarks, yall. I won't buy this game until the dynasty mode is better than College Hoops 2K8. That is what I based my decision on. I guess I won't have to worry about that for a while.

Let's get this revolution going, I don't want to wait until I'm in retirement home for Tiburon to develop a decent dynasty football game!
CHoops 2K8 is a pretty high standard to hold games to. IMO, that's the best sports game I've ever played on any console, as far as overall experience. I still pop it in somewhat regularly when the winter months roll around.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:19 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0
I was playing a offline dynasty with Western Michigan and immensly enjoying the game. Its actually a challenge to go undefeated and land good recruits unlike last year when i went to national championship with them first yr and every other and landed nothing but 4 and 5 star recruits with a 1 star school. I heard about progression issues so i made another dynasty and simmed it 25 years. Its horrible. there is one b- school 7 c schools and 112 d- teams. Fcs teams are having better winning records than almost every team out there and the rosters are crazy. Most teams have players playing out of position at every spot. 1 star rated usc has 3 qbs as running backs and all of there cb's and mlb's are de's. Not sure how people can say its not broke. sure the team you are using will still be ok with the recruits you pull in but will u have any competition when everyone else is getting stomped by fcs teams. there are tons of bugs in this game and while some arent game Breaking some need some quick attention and atleast a acknowledgement that they are working on a patch
Old 07-27-2010, 03:23 PM   #29
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

After playing the game this past week I came into work today thinking this was the best game of all time. After reading all the progression threads Im not sure if life is worth living anymore lol
Old 07-27-2010, 03:24 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpot1
I was playing a offline dynasty with Western Michigan and immensly enjoying the game. Its actually a challenge to go undefeated and land good recruits unlike last year when i went to national championship with them first yr and every other and landed nothing but 4 and 5 star recruits with a 1 star school. I heard about progression issues so i made another dynasty and simmed it 25 years. Its horrible. there is one b- school 7 c schools and 112 d- teams. Fcs teams are having better winning records than almost every team out there and the rosters are crazy. Most teams have players playing out of position at every spot. 1 star rated usc has 3 qbs as running backs and all of there cb's and mlb's are de's. Not sure how people can say its not broke. sure the team you are using will still be ok with the recruits you pull in but will u have any competition when everyone else is getting stomped by fcs teams. there are tons of bugs in this game and while some arent game Breaking some need some quick attention and atleast a acknowledgement that they are working on a patch
If what you stated is true, then this is a big problem to that affect. We can't have CB's playing as DE. Yes, this will kill the game. I do agree about this.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:25 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 9

I'm glad that a front page story is highlighting the glaring problems with Dynasty mode, but I'd be happier with just a patch to fix this problem, rather than a new mode........ but that's just me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2010, 03:29 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpot1
I didnt know it actually got worse than just 10 years. I thought is stablized eventually. I've never ever used this term but this will be a game killer

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »