Home

Patch imminent..?

This is a discussion on Patch imminent..? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2010, 07:08 PM   #17
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Patch imminent..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
COpy pasta for people not interested in clicking thru to another site:

Sounds good, but I'll take this all with a grain of salt. I doubt we'll see a patch for well over a week, and that will probably be when we first "hear" about a patch in the works. From that point, it takes testing, and the all important approval process from Microsoft & Sony. I hate to be pessimistic... but I'll lay an egg if I boot up my console this week and am prompted to DL an NCAA 2011 patch. The dynasty recruitment bugs didn't hit critical mass until this week... there were rumblings of it a week+ ago, but it didn't become the focus of forum discussions until the last few days. Also, the issue is deeper than just progression... It's rosters, it's ratings, it's AWR, it's roster management... they're all related to one another in some way, but can't be captured with just a single term.
A thousand times yes! Progression may be fine, we don't know until they get the ratings and roster management part of it fixed.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:48 PM   #18
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah, cant be a patch already unless they knew about the issues ahead of time and werent able to get it done by release day.

I can see them fixing the online issues first and progression later on.
Or are they limited on the amount of patches??
Old 07-27-2010, 07:56 PM   #19
Rookie

CrossTown's Arena

OVR: 1

It will take some time for this patch to come out, definitely. An announcement today/tonight/tomorrow maybe.

As for starting over... I couldn't care less. I enjoy the first few years with current players the most anyway.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:59 PM   #20

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossTown
It will take some time for this patch to come out, definitely. An announcement today/tonight/tomorrow maybe.

As for starting over... I couldn't care less. I enjoy the first few years with current players the most anyway.
No way man. The best years of a dynasty is once you have a team full of your own players that you've spent countless hours recruiting. That's when things are just getting started.

Just my opinion though of course.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 07-27-2010, 08:22 PM   #21
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Let's hope this isn't true. No need to rush a patch. Take some time, fix more issues. Just don't take too much time.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2010, 08:46 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

well if they fixed the progression, ball going to the wrong team after field goals/PATs, and the QB scramble backwards PA boot screen, and wrong name called in wildcat, i think thats all that i've even noticed. the rest of the stuff could be fixed in a final patch in the future
Old 07-27-2010, 09:10 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Let's hope this isn't true. No need to rush a patch. Take some time, fix more issues. Just don't take too much time.
Well we need a patch to fix the major flaws sooner rather than later. Remember there are tuner sets as well, the NCAA team just needs to start putting them to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna2006
well if they fixed the progression, ball going to the wrong team after field goals/PATs, and the QB scramble backwards PA boot screen, and wrong name called in wildcat, i think thats all that i've even noticed. the rest of the stuff could be fixed in a final patch in the future
I agree. I am not sure that I can continue to wait another couple of weeks for a progression fix. The only reason that I am playing NCAA right now is because of online dynasty otherwise it would be collecting dust right now, and it is a shame because this game is a good game at its core.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:18 PM   #24
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by franko3219
Well we need a patch to fix the major flaws sooner rather than later. Remember there are tuner sets as well, the NCAA team just needs to start putting them to use.

I agree. I am not sure that I can continue to wait another couple of weeks for a progression fix. The only reason that I am playing NCAA right now is because of online dynasty otherwise it would be collecting dust right now, and it is a shame because this game is a good game at its core.
What are tuner sets?

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »