Home

Spreadsheet to help with recruiting

This is a discussion on Spreadsheet to help with recruiting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #33
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Spreadsheet to help with recruiting

and excel 2003 versions but i can't guarantee all of the conditional formatting will work with this version...

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-5...ut=list&num=50

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-5...ut=list&num=50
Old 09-02-2010, 09:18 PM   #34
Banned

srudoff's Arena

thought i'd pimp these again after some requests in the main recruiting thread.

let me know what you think - any changes, or improvements you'd recommend???
Old 09-03-2010, 11:22 AM   #35
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Hey Srudoff, I added a macro that'll take the names from the "prospects" worksheets and create "templates" with those names on them. If you're interested in it, I can give it to you. It'll make creating new templates less time consuming, especially at the very beginning of the season when you have 10-20 recruits to fill in. The only caveat is that you have to manually go and change the number of recruits that you have or you will get an error.

Last edited by splff3000; 09-03-2010 at 11:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2010, 11:43 AM   #36
Banned

srudoff's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Hey Srudoff, I added a macro that'll take the names from the "prospects" worksheets and create "templates" with those names on them. If you're interested in it, I can give it to you. It'll make creating new templates less time consuming, especially at the very beginning of the season when you have 10-20 recruits to fill in. The only caveat is that you have to manually go and change the number of recruits that you have or you will get an error.
yeah that'd be great - exactly what i was hoping for as creating the initial worksheets is the only really tedious part of using the spreadsheet. do you have it set up so that you enter the number of your recruits into a cell and the macro uses that cell value to run?
Old 09-03-2010, 01:59 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

thanks for your help.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:36 PM   #38
Pro

Mangum's Arena

OVR: 6

Newb question here....

How do you setup the hyperlinks to connect the player worksheets to the prospect worksheet?

Everything else I get about the sheet in that it bascially eliminates the need to ask the player about what he thinks about a subject. You can just make pitches and that should suffice.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:28 AM   #39
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Have you guys made this version available yet for the public? After going through and setting up my spreadsheet for the first time, I could definitely see how this part of the process is by far the most tedious.

PSN: Sixty5South
Old 09-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #40
Banned

srudoff's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangum
Newb question here....

How do you setup the hyperlinks to connect the player worksheets to the prospect worksheet?

Everything else I get about the sheet in that it bascially eliminates the need to ask the player about what he thinks about a subject. You can just make pitches and that should suffice.
right click on their name - choose hyperlink - on the far right where it says Link to:, choose Place in this document. then choose their worksheet on the right side

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »