Home

best year for ncaa football

This is a discussion on best year for ncaa football within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2010, 10:29 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: best year for ncaa football

i think the golden years were NCAA 04-06. 05 was my personal favorite. I didn't think the composure was overdone AT ALL. I think so many people forget that despite how they look, these games are supposed to represent 18-22 year olds. The discipline was also great. I'm sure there were other things i loved that i can't name right now. I loved this game so much that I would type all my player's stats into Excel at the end of each season and take it into work to analyze (I had a lot of down time there that summer)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 04:11 AM   #26
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeRoberts
i think the golden years were NCAA 04-06. 05 was my personal favorite. I didn't think the composure was overdone AT ALL. I think so many people forget that despite how they look, these games are supposed to represent 18-22 year olds. The discipline was also great. I'm sure there were other things i loved that i can't name right now. I loved this game so much that I would type all my player's stats into Excel at the end of each season and take it into work to analyze (I had a lot of down time there that summer)
Maybe we missed something . But I could see why that would upset others however I have no memory of a ton of dropped passes. I just remember getting to somewhere around 2016-17 with my brother and my dad because we all liked it so much. Crowd noise was one of my favorite features. Nothing like going into the Shoe and turning the volume up. I never got into 04 because of the draft class bug on the XBox . Had a heck of a time with Madden in 04 though even with super Vick running around.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:23 AM   #27
Banned

cornstarch's Arena

OVR: 3

03, 05

'03 I was in 7th grade and I remember renting it for months because I never was able to buy it. I named all the SEC teams and then the top 25 teams on my own, using dial up internet and my brother shouting across the hall to me. I played that game so damn much and remember that summer being just full of NCAA. Joey Harrington was on the cover. It was a good game.

05 was also a cool time, remembered when I went to the mall to get that game. Played it a hell of a lot too. Good times.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:53 AM   #28
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

11, 06

I played 06 for 3 years before I bought another NCAA game. It was that good.
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 07-29-2010, 11:40 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 11

Just thinking... There was a version of NCAA that allowed you to see where players ended up in the NFL draft. I forgot which one, it was either 98/99. I thought that was a pretty cool feature. Since Madden has fallen out of favor with me. It would be cool if EA could implement it in future versions of NCAA.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:00 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 9

On this generation, definitely this is the best, even despite the game-killing dynasty errors If Dynasty mode is fixed appropriately, I think this will be clearly the best NCAA ever. Even though I absolutely loved NCAA 2004, I think that 2003 takes it for me as my favorite. It's the one that I played the most possible games on and I was still playing it into March and April of the following year... something that I hardly ever do with sports games. The only recent sports game that I've played more of was MVP 2005. And since then, I really haven't gotten into a sports game like I used to.

If dynasty mode is fixed, this game could last me a while.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:57 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

NCAA 11, NCAA 06

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 01:07 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

i love all the NCAA games with the exception of 09 (that game blows and was boring)......but if i had to pick...it would be 11, 02 and 06....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »