Home

Ranked matches getting old?

This is a discussion on Ranked matches getting old? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2010, 01:40 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Ranked matches getting old?

i have a cheeser friend who routinely rolls all the way out to the sideline and then lobs it into the middle of the field or the opposite side of the field and gets away with it far too often. too accurate and the receivers seem to break on these comeback 30+ yard floaters a lot better than the db's for some reason.

i couldnt play randoms online because i got pissed at him for going for a 4th and inches inside his own 30 and i know it gets much worse than that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2010, 01:42 PM   #26
Rookie

ndfan1993's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR.Psych
Thank you for stating the obvious. Yes, it is a game. Video games are played because they're are fun, not arguing that. Think critically, go under the surface. Do you not understand, that the game mode has no purpose? What is the point of playing 100s of ranked games?

What was OP thread title?
You still don't get it, but as they say: ignorance is bliss.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:51 PM   #27
Rookie

DR.Psych's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfan1993
You still don't get it, but as they say: ignorance is bliss.
Ok captain obvious. .
Old 08-02-2010, 02:11 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 28

Ah, what leaderboards bring out in people. People cheese just to have their name at the top of some fantasy board. I am sure it looks good on their resume'. Of course, if I ever received an application and a resume stating that the applicant was in the top 10 in any video game, I would throw them off guard with this question, "So, are you a cheeser?"

Of course, I never take an answer at face value so I would hook up my 360 in the interview room and have them prove to me that they are legit....Then I wouldn't hire them for the simple fact that they felt it necessary to list video games on their resume'. That is how I roll....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »