Home

Boise St. QB Kellen Moore

This is a discussion on Boise St. QB Kellen Moore within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 06:25 AM   #1
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8
Boise St. QB Kellen Moore

is the Joe Montana of NCAA 11. He's that good. I would play a dynasty as Boise State but i'm worried about that blue field breaking my TV.

And if the real life Boise State beats Virginia Tech on Sep. 6th they more than likely will go undefeated and we may see them in the BCS Championship game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 09:20 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Boise St. QB Kellen Moore

Kellen Moore is THAT good. Will Boise beat VT? I don't know, the game essentially is in VT's backyard, because none of the big boys will travel to boise to play because it's a no win situation for them. Lose, and their MNC hopes are shot. Win, and they should beat Boise State.

Sooner or later, the National Media, and the CFB fans need to recognize that Boise State is a legitimate football program that is among the best in the country. Chris Peterson is a helluva coach, and for my money is proving that he had more to do with the success than Dan Hawkins did.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:05 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

It is hard for me to take BSU serious when they play: NMSU, Wyoming, Toledo, SJST, Idaho, etc. I think Kentucky or Virginia could roll over a BSU schedule and have the same type of record.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:16 AM   #4
Rookie

Barkley7's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm sorry, but Kellen Moore is a horrible joke. His stats are padded against cupcakes. He didn't have the heisman type game against a real defense like Oregon and TCU right? He did get the W but it was Boise's defense that won the game.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:25 AM   #5
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Sure, they play VT the first game. But you have to remember, VT is replacing 8 starters on defense. So that first game is a huge question mark for their D. VT will still win, but Moore's numbers will be better than if they played them midseason.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 11:40 AM   #6
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

I just finished my 1st year with Texas. I looked at Moore's stats. 3,800+ yards, 49 tds and 0ints
Old 07-29-2010, 11:44 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
I just finished my 1st year with Texas. I looked at Moore's stats. 3,800+ yards, 49 tds and 0ints

0 picks? impressive. Did they win it all that year? BCS even?
Old 07-29-2010, 11:44 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by predsfan
It is hard for me to take BSU serious when they play: NMSU, Wyoming, Toledo, SJST, Idaho, etc. I think Kentucky or Virginia could roll over a BSU schedule and have the same type of record.
You can only play the schools on your schedule, AND you can only play schools who are willing to play you. Obviously, Boise wants to make money, and you do that by playing home games. The schools who would give Boise any credibility aren't going to travel to Idaho to play...so Boise has had to schedule a game vs Georgia in Athens (Georgia was supposed to go to Boise this year, but shortly after the game in Athens, they cancelled that return trip)...and Boise has a trip to VT this year..well DC...regardless.

I'm not saying Boise is the 2nd coming of the mid 50's Oklahoma team that won X in a row. I'm saying it's awfully hard for them to schedule better teams because that would require 2 OOC road games, and 2 OOC home game...which means they are looking at 6 home games in a season. Not going to happen in this day and age. It's all about the $$

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »