Home

Dynasty Wire

This is a discussion on Dynasty Wire within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 08:23 AM   #1
Rookie

Artof_War's Arena

OVR: 2
Dynasty Wire

Is Dynasty Wire a good feature? I think it would be fun to do recruiting at the office. Can you do a single person online dynasty to use it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 09:04 AM   #2
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Dynasty Wire

yes and it also shows you stats, roster, standings etc.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:23 AM   #3
Rookie

Artof_War's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
yes and it also shows you stats, roster, standings etc.
Thanks! I'll check it out tonight.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:33 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Dynasty wire is amazing. With a full od and everyone using dynasty wire there is nothing like it if your into the drama of the game! Check out our dynasty wire in my sig
2010: #9 Iowa 3-0
Last: W 24-17 v #25 FSU (Human)
Old 07-29-2010, 11:57 AM   #5
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

For ODs, dynasty wire is brilliant and I love it and it's my 2nd favorite addition to the game this year.

For my offline dynasties I've used avid in the past and I absolutely love all the stats and info that it keeps for you. Dynasty wire only offers a fraction of what you can get with avid, so even if I did my single player dynasty as an OD, I would still do avid as well. That means that, for me, all I'd gain out of dynasty wire is having all of my pics and vids online instead of only through the console. That wasn't enough reason for me to give up the ability to play non-user games, change non-user teams' playbooks (IE. if GT runs out of running QBs, I can change their pb to a non-option book), choose alternate uniforms for my CPU opponents, get conference invites, get new job offers/get fired from my job, etc. Also, if you're keeping videos, it takes a very long time to upload them after a game and you can only play when the servers are up. IE. this morning the servers are down, so if your single player dynasty is an OD, you can't play it until the servers come back up, but an offline dynasty could be played just fine.

If you don't keep your stats through avid, then dynasty wire will give you some (very) limited stat tracking, but you give up quite a lot by choosing to make your single player dynasty an OD instead of offline.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »