Home

Has Terrelle Pryor ever ran against you?

This is a discussion on Has Terrelle Pryor ever ran against you? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 02:08 PM   #9
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Has Terrelle Pryor ever ran against you?

Not really. The game is still messed though in that QBs like Nate Costa will try to run against you multiple times per game...

Someone once cheesed me at the end of a game in an online match, but by that time it was too late for his pathetic *** to win.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:14 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

He ran on me 3 times the last game i played them. I thought that was decently realistic for 8 min quarters.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:27 PM   #11
MattUMD224

OVR:

Because QB's in the game have high speed and acceleration which mean jack for Scrambling Quarterbacks. You need to bump up these QB Elusiveness, BC Vision, Agility, Juke Move, Spin Move, and Carrying.

These QB also have high Break Tackle and Trucking which is a joke. No QB should have higher than 70 Break Tackle, while these Scrambling QB should have break tackle between 60-70. Lowering the Break Tackle will drop the OVR lots which is good because you are able to bump up the Awareness of the QB which make the CPU play lots better.

I think on my roster my Terrell Pryor ratings are

Speed- 90
AGI- 87
ACC-96
Break Tackle- 68
Elusiveness-94
BC Vision- 87
Spin Move-84
Juke Move-89
Carry-82

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 03:04 PM   #12
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artof_War
He went to Ohio State to be a "Pro Style" quarterback and prepare for the NFL. I think that's ultimately why he avoided R. Rodriguez. Most of the running he actually wants to do is when plays break down. An Ohio State fan can correct me if I'm wrong, but that's just what I thought.
I understand your logic, but this is a game.

And the fact is, Pryor ran in real life last year. Look at the Rose Bowl for example.

All I'm saying is, I've seen plays where the field was wide open for 15-20 yards and he will force a bomb, rather than tuck it & run.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:46 PM   #13
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

I've only had one QB consistently make an effort to tuck it and run on non-option/read plays and that was Colorado State's freshman QB.

And he wasn't very good (17 carries, 6 yards).
Old 07-29-2010, 05:44 PM   #14
MVP

Bill_Abner's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artof_War
He went to Ohio State to be a "Pro Style" quarterback and prepare for the NFL. I think that's ultimately why he avoided R. Rodriguez. Most of the running he actually wants to do is when plays break down. An Ohio State fan can correct me if I'm wrong, but that's just what I thought.
OSU has several plays in the (real) playbook that are designed QB runs. When Pryor injured his leg last year they toned that down -- but yes, Pryor most assuredly has plays specifically designed for him to carry the ball, and not just on pass breakdowns. He wants to be a pass first player, though. But the game shouldn't turn the guy into a statue, either.

Now, a case can be made that those designed runs rarely WORKED and that Pryor is 100x more dangerous when a play breaks down and he improvises with his legs...

Editor in Chief Gameshark.Com
http://www.gameshark.com

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »