Home

Why me lord?

This is a discussion on Why me lord? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2010, 01:57 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Why me lord?

HAHAHAHA! You should have renamed the title to "Why me, CPJ/" Good to know that the digital Paul Johnson can bring down hell fire and brimstone on your *** as well.

"Brace For Impact!"
Old 07-30-2010, 02:03 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
lol no I try to live a good clean christian life I don't smoke, drink, cuss, sleep around or even hang around people that do.
So how are you a puppy fan surrounded by other fans that do all of this. Heck, you're supporting a whole team that does all of that.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:08 PM   #19
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanner
So how are you a puppy fan surrounded by other fans that do all of this. Heck, you're supporting a whole team that does all of that.
Every school in the SEC has players that get in trouble I've just learned that is part of every offseason and learned live with it.

I found a website to send it to that looks legit so If I cant find somone to fix it locally I'll do that monday.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:11 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Never had a problem with any of my 4 ps3's 2 of them I got the night they came out 60 gig and other one is a backwards campaitble 80 gig I got when that came out all work great never had a problem my wife used the one 60 and it never get turn off for ffxi she uses the other 60 in the bed room for dvdplayer/ Little big planted.

The 80 gig I use for are tiger woods league we started madden 10 league that we been playing.

Ive been on the slime since it came out never had a problem with it.

Only system I've ever had problems with is xbox's stop after the 7th red ring and told them to there they could stick the system the last time they wanted to charge me to have it fix.

Also Own the first gen ps2 never had a problem with it guess ive been lucky with playstation's (knot on wood)
Old 08-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #21
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

To make things worse I found out I have shingles. Which means more laying around and resting without NCAA.

Also I go to send my ps3 it off to a place to fix IT. I'm over UPS so I send it out faster then ground to get it there fast. Then UPS runs late yesterday and doesnt pick up any packages so when I get here in the morning I see it still where I work. I was like noooooooo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #22
Rookie

What1720's Arena

OVR: 3

You are not alone NCAA has killed my ps3 too. Good thing I kept my Xbox. Are you sending your ps3 to that place in Utah?

Go to Fairdale-Kings.com and Free NCAA09 Rosters for reliable, FREE rosters.

And most of all, DON'T BUY FROM "Gamerosters.com" or "FKRosters.com." The douchebag that owns the site steals them and harasses the makers. Don't be another victim to his scam.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:46 AM   #23
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by What1720
You are not alone NCAA has killed my ps3 too. Good thing I kept my Xbox. Are you sending your ps3 to that place in Utah?
no this one is in Minn.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:22 AM   #24
Rookie

waspman3's Arena

OVR: 27

Dude that bites. All that hard work for what right? Kinda takes the fun out of the very thing you were trying to do. Guess now your Commit will finds another university now. lol. Hang in there dude. My NHL 10 has just seized up while playing like 3 times the last 3 weeks now. Gotta love it.
I.D. #60165
I.H.S.A. recognized
Member of: I.H.S.A/C.O.A./I.E.S.A
ASEP Certified

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »