Home

Bug/Glitches Discussion

This is a discussion on Bug/Glitches Discussion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2010, 08:33 PM   #17
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Bug/Glitches Discussion

Are they planning on fixing the return game?
Old 08-03-2010, 04:40 PM   #18
Rookie

ManOfLaMange's Arena

OVR: 7

Is it technically a glitch that the schedules in dynasty are way off? A bunch of games are missing from the first season, and a large number of teams only play 11 games in 2010.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #19
Rookie

sf.irish's Arena

OVR: 1

Very noticeable bug:

on fumble recoveries, it'll note the original ball carrier(fumbler) rushing for -34 yards or +41 yards or something like that if it's recovered by the other team.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:29 PM   #20
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOfLaMange
Is it technically a glitch that the schedules in dynasty are way off? A bunch of games are missing from the first season, and a large number of teams only play 11 games in 2010.
There was a thread started listing every schedule mistake from the missing WAC games to all of the neutral site games. It was deleted and told to put in the bugs/glitches thread, but I think it deserves it's own thread.

Wrong schedules in dynasty are a big issue, and I really hope this can be addressed.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:42 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 6

I have no idea if this was posted in the reporting thread or not as I am not reading the whole thing, but I cant tell you how many times I have had a WR catch the ball then turn upfield 2 or 3 steps, then get hit and drop the ball. This should be a fumble, but I would rather the guy just catch it and hang on as it happens far too often.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2010, 02:55 PM   #22
Rookie

The PS3 Retail Version
This is a sound issue, the music in the opening video is missing the left rear channel. This can be heard using 5.1 and 7.1 surround. My reciever hooks up optically, so I cannot check to see if HDMI does the same or not. Obviously, not a huge deal.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:47 PM   #23
Banned

thanks for sharing this kind of stuff… great
Old 08-04-2010, 08:37 PM   #24
R**k**

vinny_b's Arena

OVR: 4

there is only 1 glitch, which is bothering me:

In TEAMBUILDER mode, the home stadium/field does not have the correct field surface. In other words, the web creator page allows one to select their field surface (blue, multi-colored, natural grass, and field turf). However, the artificial field turf never shows up in my home stadium. Instead, it is always grass.

I don't complain about many things, but i REALLY prefer to play my home games in a stadium with artificial surface. And unfortunately, i don't like blue turf as an option. I have tried several different stadiums. However the result is always the same - natural grass.

I hope EA can patch this, this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »