Home

Please please change quit rule EA!

This is a discussion on Please please change quit rule EA! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 12:00 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
Please please change quit rule EA!

It's seriously taking away from my enjoyment of the game. I've had 4 people quit on me in my last 5 games. It's a growing trend now and people are quitting now just to spite the other player.

I know u guys are trying to clean up the leaderboards and what not but it's not fair to the rest of us who just want to play online a win some games.

Seriously people please... If you agree let's start making it heard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2010, 12:26 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Please please change quit rule EA!

First let me start by saying that I agree with what you are saying. Not only do most players quit, but they cannot do anything without cheesing, i.e. running backwards and throwing accurate passes (I have no clue why this has not been fixed), snapping the ball and rocketing the pass straight to a receiver, etc. But a quick fix for people quitting is just do not play anyone with a high DNF%, or just find people in this community that want to play straight games, there is a thread with people posting their GT's and PS id's already I believe.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:32 AM   #3
Rookie

MacCLovin's Arena

OVR: 0

Just up 14-0 on a guy late 2nd quarter. He goes for it on 4th and 10 from his own 18yrd line, catches it but 1yrd short. So I get the ball back. Nope he quits. He gets a L and DNF, and i get no win.

I REFUSE TO PLAY ONLINE RANKED GAMES UNTIL IT'S FIXED.

Here you go EA, if you are worried about someone boosting wins...here's your solution, Only let the same users play twice or three times in a single day, then they are cut off from playing each other and make them play other users.

Until then, EA ruined my online football fix
Old 08-01-2010, 12:38 AM   #4
Banned

EA, listen up... This is the best compromise to fix this issue... Simple and easy to impliment...

It's not rocket science. If someone quits then give the other person the option to either continue the game against the CPU (no super sim) or end the game. Sure it's annoying to have to play out the game but at least you can get a win and will have not wasted your time.

What the heck is wrong with that idea EA???? cheaters won't want to take the time the play out games against the CPU and the rest of us don't get screwed out of wins! That's a compromise I can deal with.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:39 AM   #5
Rookie

MacCLovin's Arena

OVR: 0

^^ I really like that idea and it works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2010, 12:58 AM   #6
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

A quick search of "quitting" returned about 5-6 threads on this same topic within the first two pages. We have a search function for a reason..use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »