Home

Invites to BCS Conferences x 2

This is a discussion on Invites to BCS Conferences x 2 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2
Invites to BCS Conferences x 2

I have a question for the guys on here that have played multiple seasons in offline dynasty modes with a non BCS school....preferably a higher rated one like TCU, Boise, or Utah. I just started a dynasty with TCU and I am really hoping to get an invite to the Big 12 because there are a lot of schools from my same geographical area that in real life could bud in to huge rivals. If say after season 1 I do real well and I get an invite to the Pac 10....can I turn it down in the hopes of getting an invite to the Big 12? Or do I have to take the first offer that comes along to me? Also, if I do get reassigned to a new conference will the CPU assign me new rivals from within my conference? Or is that set in stone? If anybody can help me with some answers it would be appreciated because I am pumped about this TCU dynasty so much so that I deleted all of my other offline dynasties and just focused on this one. As of right now I am ranked #4 after week 4 with 9 commits already.....2 four stars and 7 three stars. Both CPU levels on AA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2010, 02:08 PM   #2
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Invites to BCS Conferences x 2

Yeah, you can turn down conference invites and hope to get one from another BCS conference. I'm pretty sure only the Big12 would invite you ever anyways. Your rivals are set and can never be changed also.
Old 08-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks for the reply. I hope you are right on the Big 12 thing.....I dont want to go to the Pac 10. Also, it sucks you cant change rivals. I would love to see a create a rivalry option.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:02 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just wondering, what do you have to do to be invited into a bigger conference/how long does it usually take?
Old 08-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 15

There's some sort of vague guideline as to what conferences could potentially invite you based on geography.

The only thing I know for sure is that in order to be invited to a conference, you must have a higher prestige rating than a school in that conference (basically the school you'd replace). It also requires some amount of luck.

The best thing you can do, with say TCU, would be to play Baylor every season. Make and win your bowls. Complete all your objectives and continue to do the things that require your school to increase their prestige rating.

TCU could probably get invited to the Big 12 or SEC.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »