Home

to many people being caught...

This is a discussion on to many people being caught... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 12
to many people being caught...

I mean its getting rediculous...I play with Ohio State and according to ESPNmagazine Brandon Saine is one of the top 10 fastest players in college football and he jus gets walked so much....now im not saying anybody shouldn't get caught but the cpu takes the most crazy angles and when he goes for 70 yds while im using turbo and no ones around he should be gone.........does anybody recommend a certain slider set or speed threshold to use? bc its getting annoying and making things less exciting...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2010, 10:46 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: to many people being caught...

I think we're using 15 speed threshold in my online dynasty. 25 is probably pretty good.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

OVR: 3

sorry buddy; acceleration, excellent pursuit angles, and locomotion counters speed everytime! This is a real good football game! we are blessed.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SincerelYourz
sorry buddy; acceleration, excellent pursuit angles, and locomotion counters speed everytime! This is a real good football game! we are blessed.

yea I get what your saying but in real life that doesnt matter in the open field, u will never see players like CJ Spiller, Jeff Demps, etc get caught from behind....and I put Saine in that category
Old 08-01-2010, 11:03 PM   #5
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

Go check out SN's sliders in the slider sub forum. He recommends to set your speed threshold at 25. I have done so and it seems to do the trick.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 9

I actually didn't notice this until my RTG. My RTG WR has 99 speed, I absolutely fly but I am caught from behind constantly. Zero breakaway speed, which is silly considering my 99 speed and 96 accel.

The sliders are on default RTG since you can only be on default to be on the leaderboards.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:20 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
I mean its getting rediculous...I play with Ohio State and according to ESPNmagazine Brandon Saine is one of the top 10 fastest players in college football and he jus gets walked so much....now im not saying anybody shouldn't get caught but the cpu takes the most crazy angles and when he goes for 70 yds while im using turbo and no ones around he should be gone.........does anybody recommend a certain slider set or speed threshold to use? bc its getting annoying and making things less exciting...
As a Ohio State/Penn state fan (weird right) I also grew tired of Brandon saine and Stephfon Green getting caught from behind so I would highly recommend FootballForevers sliders with my tweaks or Versuz2 sliders they are the only ones that are going to get you a true simulation of just how dangerous these guys are.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:29 PM   #8
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

0 Speed Threshold can change this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »