Home

What does everyone think of this idea...

This is a discussion on What does everyone think of this idea... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2010, 10:51 PM   #1
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9
What does everyone think of this idea...

saw a guy the other day talking about a few years back when you paused the game you could see the other scores/stats scrolling during the game. well, i was thinking, say in an offline or even online dynasty for that matter, there should be an overlay at the dynasty menu showing pictures or maybe even some highlights from some of the other games that went on that same week. maybe just the top 25. have it include some stat overlays of each game or something. i always liked keeping track of what was happening or happened w/ other teams and think that this is something that should be implemented in future NCAA games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2010, 12:03 AM   #2
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: What does everyone think of this idea...

Yep, it would add to the immersion factor. I think the key with college game would be allowing the player to select what scores he wants to see.....All, top 25 (or maybe just top 10) or Conference scores. If I am playing with a powerhouse, I probably won't want to wait through all the scrub conferences......and will lose interest in the ticker. Likewise, if I am playing in the Sun Belt, realistically, I will just be worried about the conference race.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »