Home

Fix for depth chart issues?

This is a discussion on Fix for depth chart issues? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 09:51 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Fix for depth chart issues?

The workaround is a pain in the ***, but it does work.. EA has always kinda had this issue with the chart, but people were all in arms about progression that they might have missed this ( Which is more important to me than progression) No point to have better progression when cb's are playing OL.. I tried the workaround and it does work ( If you wanna take an hour out of you time at the start of the season) OR you can just do it for the team you play each year.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:58 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
The workaround is a pain in the ***, but it does work.. EA has always kinda had this issue with the chart, but people were all in arms about progression that they might have missed this ( Which is more important to me than progression) No point to have better progression when cb's are playing OL.. I tried the workaround and it does work ( If you wanna take an hour out of you time at the start of the season) OR you can just do it for the team you play each year.
I assuume that is the workaround being discussed in the other thread. I was a little confused as to what the workaround in that thread actually was or how you go about doing it. Would you mind clarifying it a bit?

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 08-03-2010, 01:59 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
At the moment I'm unable to read the official EA blogs due to my internet being down and a restriction/blockpage here at work.

In reference to the blog about tuners and the 2nd patch, does it specifically mention that this will be fixed?

After further scrutinizing the rosters, I've found that many of the teams DO have enough players at each position but as stated by another member in this thread, the A.I. is for some reason using the overall rating to determine who plays at each position.

I checked my edit roster and found that I have 3 FSs as well as depth for many other positions but only 1 of my FSs is actually PLAYING the FS position. Same with the other positions. This goes for my team as well as most other teams.

I have the same ROLB playing 2nd string SS and 3rd string FS. Why?
Another thing to note is that I cant fix ANY of the other squads because you can only edit depth for the team you are controlling. So as of now the other teams are at a big disadvantage and that **** aint gonna fly, I cant play knowing that.

I cant lie, I'm royally pissed off right now. Thats how much I was enjoying this **** until this.

I'm also curious as to why it seems no one else is aware of this. There's like what...5 people in this thread? Come on now.

Oh, and just for ****s and giggles here's a couple of more snafus.

This is random teams: 1. WR starting at punter, 2. MLB playing 2nd string LE AND RE, 3. Same RT playing 2nd string LT/LG/C, 4. HB playing CB.

Thats just the tip of the iceberg. Every team is destroyed.
There is a workaround...my thread "Possible workaround for Broke Dyansty". Might give it a shot until/if this is patched.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 02:26 PM   #12
Rookie

Upallnight's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplepower_NC
There is a workaround...my thread "Possible workaround for Broke Dyansty". Might give it a shot until/if this is patched.
Why not just post it here where the people are asking instead of trying to funnel people to some other thread?
Old 08-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #13
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

If teams could get decent recruits, and would actually recruit for position instead of getting whoever, this wouldn't be a problem. As of now you can find plenty of teams down the road in dynasties with 10 QBs, 8 RBs, 14 WRs and 4 offensive tackles.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #14
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upallnight
Why not just post it here where the people are asking instead of trying to funnel people to some other thread?
b/c it clutters the forums to have multiple threads on the same issue when the search function could ans should be used per the new TOS.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-dyansty.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 08-03-2010, 02:40 PM   #15
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Thank you to the above. Please Use the search function.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »