Home

I'm going back to NBA 2K10...

This is a discussion on I'm going back to NBA 2K10... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
Rookie

Chef J2's Arena

OVR: 6
I'm going back to NBA 2K10...

Until I can find some definite details on the second patch, I can't play my dynasty. I have been playing my franchise on NBA 2K10 to pass the time. I hate to get deep in a dynasty and find out that I have to restart it to get the dynasty alterations and updates. Plus, any new recruits will be stuck with the messed up ratings. Unless you are going with a powerhouse in your dynasty, a couple of the currents recruiting classes will be tough to rebound from.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2010, 09:47 AM   #2
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: I'm going back to NBA 2K10...

Yep. A little risky to play your dynasty, but it's hard to stay away. I slowed down playing my NU offline and started one with NMSt as well so I don't advance thru the offseason yet. I'm sure EA wants to make it right.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:50 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'm not back to another game (yet) but I'm playing exhibition games w/ potential new dynasty teams and when that's done, I will probably just continue playing my regular dynasty until the patch/tuning releases. Hopefully this is sooner rather than later.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:52 AM   #4
DickDalewood

OVR:

There are a number of other Patch #2 threads to discuss this in, so we don't really need ANOTHER thread for this.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »