Home

"NCAA Prodigyx23" is cheating the game

This is a discussion on "NCAA Prodigyx23" is cheating the game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
"NCAA Prodigyx23" is cheating the game

I got up on him (he's 24-5) by the score of 29-7, and he started pausing the game really quick and then pressing resume. I didn't know WTF was going on, or why he was doing it. Then, in the 4th quarter, he does it again, and the game disconnected without the opportunity to "qui and count game"

I checked his record, and he didn't get the loss, and I didn't get to recieve a win.

If you ever see him online- avoid him like the plague. He's just counting the wins so he can get into the top 100- he brags about it on his profile.

People like this make me question why I ever play the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2010, 04:31 PM   #2
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: "NCAA Prodigyx23" is cheating the game

That is why you don't play ranked games and join a site like traditionfootball or play people from OS.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:40 PM   #3
MVP

Buckeye's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliethebum85
That is why you don't play ranked games and join a site like traditionfootball or play people from OS.
Exactly,some people don't play correctly so you avoid them,I have yet to play a ranked game because of stuff like this.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

How do people figure this stuff out? Who says, "Hmmmm... I wonder if i pause the game repeatedly it will eventually freeze and I'll avoid the loss." Why did you resume so quickly, you have to press resume game to get it to unpause.

I don't play online vs. anyone I don't know because of this stuff.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:34 PM   #5
Rookie

VUFTBL1's Arena

OVR: 5

Dont play anyone whose record is 24-5. They may not be a cheeser, but most likely they are. I only play people who are no more than 15 games over .500 and have a low dnf%. Usually (not always) those are legit players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2010, 08:00 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

ALOT and i mean ALOT of people do this

i remembers playing ncaa10 and the guy was up 35-14 in the 3rd quarter....and with 40 seconds in the 4th quarter i was up 42-35 and the guy just bails out after pressing pause twice. and i got credited with the loss

BS

i can't stand a person who can't take a loss
Old 08-02-2010, 08:22 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 31

This is exactly why online gaming should never receive more focus from the game designers than offline gaming. Because no matter what kind of game it is, there will always be cheesers who spend their life finding way to cheat and ruin the game experience for a lot of people.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #8
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
This is exactly why online gaming should never receive more focus from the game designers than offline gaming. Because no matter what kind of game it is, there will always be cheesers who spend their life finding way to cheat and ruin the game experience for a lot of people.
If only.
Maybe if the devs realized that many people (me especially) don't play online for this very reason they would turn their attentions to the offline play.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »