Home

Idaho

This is a discussion on Idaho within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
MVP

Buckeye's Arena

OVR: 38
Idaho

Has anyone been them and how are you doing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Idaho

I did year one of a dynasty. Went 7-6 and won my bowl game. Think the Humanitarian Bowl but not sure.

Recruiting wise I got 5 three stars, 9 two stars, and 1 one star. I was having fun but now I am waiting for the patch, unfortunately I already simmed to season two.

PS. After year one your roster gets depleted bad.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I haven't started one with them yet but probably will. They have my favorite venue in the game outside of the big boys and are a challenging team to build up nearly every year.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:39 PM   #4
Rookie

PhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 4

Im doing a SJSU dynasty, but looking at Idahos roster, your gonna be without ALOT of your players after year 1. All 6 of there recievers are Seniors or juniors
Old 08-03-2010, 01:56 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 7

I am in year 3 of my dynasty with them (on Heisman/Heisman recruiting, default sliders).

Year 1 had 5 wins, but, a couple of close ones that could have gone either way.

Year 2 went 11-2 and beat Washington State in Bowl game. Also gave Boise State and TCU their only losses of the season. Most of the games went down to the wire. Probably the most rewarding thing was having my stud tailback get hurt after game 5 and having his Senior back-up rush for a school Record of a bit over 1400 yards in just 8 games as a starter. It was a very emotional season for sure. I was very proud of my digital guys.

Year 3 has started off good for the most part so far. Beat #23 Rutgers 15-14 in game 1. Beat next 2 conference foes, but, once again, my Tailback (a Transfer from Boise State) got hurt after game 2 and is out for
5 more weeks. It hurts because I have Michigan up next on the Schedule.

Depth does really start to get to be a problem after a few years, so, make sure to redshirt as much as you can in order to keep some quality players on the roster.

Kind of on hold now, as, waiting for patch 2 to come out though.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »