Home

Recruiting Plan for the CPU

This is a discussion on Recruiting Plan for the CPU within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Recruiting Plan for the CPU

One way to solve the recruiting for OFF/DEF style, would be to allow us to setup the CPU's Recruiting Plan. Please if you could, Dev's open up this screen to allow us to change them for the CPU teams.

This could be awesome if it could be done. What do you guys think?

Last edited by jjsmitty34; 08-02-2010 at 10:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 12:33 AM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Recruiting Plan for the CPU

I doubt that this would work. I experimented with it as I was going to create 11 other coaches for my offline dynasty and then set up their recruiting preferences. Then, if they persist, I would do them for most other teams, or if they reset when I remove the coach, I'd just have the 11 teams that need the preferences the most (IE. GT, Army, Navy, Oregon, etc) keep a coach and just set everything to auto.

The problem, however, is that the recruiting preference seem to only be soft preferences. I was experimenting with Michigan and set the QB to scrambler and WRs to speed and then advanced a week. The CPU targeted a balance QB with "C" speed and ACC and a pocket passer and 1 scrambler. For WR, it targeted 2 possession receivers and 0 speed receivers. This leads me to believe that even if we could tell the CPU to recruit scrambling QBs for GT, it wouldn't matter.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »