Home

I've always wondered about this...

This is a discussion on I've always wondered about this... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2010, 11:15 AM   #1
Rookie

Bender18's Arena

OVR: 2
I've always wondered about this...

So now that NCAA football 11 is out, I have this question: what if someone decides to buy a new copy of NCAA football 10 instead? Will they still be able to log online and get the patches? And would team builder still work for them, or does that only last for the first year after the version of the game you play is released?

The first question I am just curious about but I ask the second one because I am finally in year four of my NCAA 10 Rutgers dynasty and am on my way to winning the national championship, either next season or the season after. Last year I went to the Orange Bowl and lost to FSU (although it was a rematch game and I did beat them during the regular season), and currently have one of the top 5 recruiting classes in the game, with four 5* incoming recruits (unfortunately, one of those 5* recruits is a 5'7" QB...I have yet to see how big of a disadvantage his lack of height will be). This year is a semi-bust because I lost a close game to Notre Dame and will most likely not make it to the National Championship. However, next year is looking good.

Anyway, I was thinking of starting a new dynasty with a 1* teambuilder team, but I am not sure if that is still possible.

Last edited by Bender18; 08-04-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2010, 10:47 AM   #2
Rookie

Bender18's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: I've always wondered about this...

Okay so I've messed around with the old teambuilder recently, and it seems as though it's still operational. Which would also imply that you could still patch the game if you wanted to. I guess I answered my questions then haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »