Home

Is anybody else having the CPU QB turn into John Elway the last 2 min of games?

This is a discussion on Is anybody else having the CPU QB turn into John Elway the last 2 min of games? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2010, 12:13 AM   #25
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Is anybody else having the CPU QB turn into John Elway the last 2 min of games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out
i honestly have no idea what people are tlaking about in this thread who play on AA. i havent' seen on instance of robo qb at all. how about make better play calls? tighten up on D. robo QB has def existed but not in this yeras game for sure
Try heisman then come back and tell me...its not just robo. it seems like they break tackles like crazy and the OL sticks to your DL like glue
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2010, 12:50 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 28
Re: Is anybody else having the CPU QB turn into John Elway the last 2 min of games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad_moss93
Are you playing on Heisman, some people say the CPU cheats on Heisman.
The CPU does cheat. It is ludicrous. I was using VT against Central Michigan. I was up 7 when all of a sudden I couldn't rush the passer, stop a run play up the middle (even with my defense stacked) and when I did hold them to a 3rd and long, they converted every single one. Four of the five 3rd down conversions in the final drive included a broken tackle that sprung for enough yards to keep the drive going.

Like the fact they removed the DL knocking down passes but the broken tackles is a huge problem for me. Doesn't matter who is running the ball and it doesn't matter that a 285 DT is making the tackle, it gets broken....
Old 08-07-2010, 12:51 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickonasis
Try heisman then come back and tell me...its not just robo. it seems like they break tackles like crazy and the OL sticks to your DL like glue
I agree. I love the game but even when you play a lower rated team, you cannot get pressure on the QB. I am using VT with Tyrod Taylor at QB and he gets caught from behind by defensive lineman....It is nuts....
Old 08-07-2010, 01:14 AM   #28
All Star

OVR: 33

Low ranked teams will get destroyed by power houses.

When I'm playing top 25 teams with a 2 star team, i never run the ball. lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »