Home

Offline Dynasty Recruiting Freeze

This is a discussion on Offline Dynasty Recruiting Freeze within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #9
Banned

gators_352's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Offline Dynasty Recruiting Freeze

Just a thought, maybe switching teams and then switching back to yours right away or next week would "unfreeze" it?

can somebody with a frozen dynasty try doing that?
Old 08-23-2010, 03:23 PM   #10
Rookie

flip2101's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gators_352
Just a thought, maybe switching teams and then switching back to yours right away or next week would "unfreeze" it?

can somebody with a frozen dynasty try doing that?
I'm right there with you gator lol already tried that acutally thats the first workaround i tried and it keeps freezeing, i've been at this all day trying to figure it out and the only way out of this is to start your dynasty over or pray that EA patch's it.

Last edited by flip2101; 08-23-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:40 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can this be fixed with a tuner or would EA have to patch it to correct the issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2010, 07:51 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip2101
I'm right there with you gator lol already tried that acutally thats the first workaround i tried and it keeps freezeing, i've been at this all day trying to figure it out and the only way out of this is to start your dynasty over or pray that EA patch's it.
Did you have a backup save? I usually back up every advance week till I get thru offseason since I think NCAA 08 did it to me. Just curious if the backup worked if U did save.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:09 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip2101
I actually started a new dynasty and simulated to the point where my previous one froze in 2012. No freeze issues. Is it possible the patch affected it? Because I heard it said several times that we would not have to start new dynasties for the progression and recruit changes to take affect. Maybe that isn't the case and a new start is the key. I'm not going to delete my first one in hopes that EA can correct the issue, but it's killing me not being able to recruit. My last class was #1 by a wide margin and this one is off to a nice start as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »