Home

Teams to start a recruiting/program building dynasty with???

This is a discussion on Teams to start a recruiting/program building dynasty with??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2010, 11:33 AM   #1
Rookie

UnusualMattyB's Arena

OVR: 12
Teams to start a recruiting/program building dynasty with???

I am going to start a "build one school into a powerhouse" dynasty but can't decide who to play with. I'd rather they be a one or two star prestige school.

Has anyone started one that they had a good time with? With maybe just one star QB or RB or WR to begin with? or a cool home field that made playing with them fun?

Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Teams to start a recruiting/program building dynasty with???

Colorado's a 3* and is pretty fun if you can get over how bad EA made their helmets.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:02 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Mid Tenn State is a team that has caught my eye this year. They have a great QB in Dwight Dasher and that's pretty much it. Have really cool uni's and combinations of those unis. You can play @ Tenn and @ Vandy or @ Ark each year in your non confrence games for recruiting purposes.

Another team I'm looking at is North Texas. Like the uni's and it's Texas football, nuff said.

And Hawaii, love those uni's too and who would not love to play in the Whack confrence and run the Run and Shoot?
Old 08-06-2010, 12:15 PM   #4
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

In years past I enjoyed building SMU back to the power of the 80's before the "death sentence". They are in Texas (great for recruiting), get the cast offs from Texas and A&M, and can play good schools non-conference. They also have the "Run-n-Shoot". I have not played with them this year but it was fun to build them up last year.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:17 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 10

SDSU is pretty cool, They have a pretty alright team, starts with alot of 3* interested prospects being in Cali... Also have and "A" and "B" in a couple categories to begin with...

I also like the teams Jersey color scheme and the fact they play in the Chargers Stadium, Pretty Nice and Big
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2010, 12:24 PM   #6
Rookie

jcass10's Arena

OVR: 2

I started a dynasty with my teambuilder school. 1* Siena College in the MAC. Im finding it a lot of fun because I loaded the team up with the cupcake players from the website so the team is awful.

Just wondering if anyone has taken a team from 1* to 6* prestige, how long did it take, and was it fun.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:24 PM   #7
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12

Go with Wyoming. Their schedule is a little tough, in that the first year they play @Texas and home against Boise State in weeks 2 and 3, then later @TCU and against Utah in weeks 6-7 .

It's also a little difficult because they're a 2* school, but almost a 1* school. They don't get much of a break with recruiting either, barely eeking out 1 or 2 3* players at best in recruiting.

Their plusses:
  • Starting QB Austin Carta-Samuels is a pretty good passer for a sophomore. Plenty of durability and three years of eligibility left...
  • Starting LE Josh Biezuns is a beast, fast, powerful pass rusher, a Rs Jr
  • Their offense uses a lot of 5W sets that can be very effective in all down and distance situations
Their minuses:
  • Lack of depth at G, FS, TE, which you'll notice when recruiting
  • Starting LT in the game is weak, and gives up too much ground
  • No explosive RB
Overall, they're fun to play and a real challenge as well. Use the 3-3-5 whenever you feel you're going to get a healthy dose of pass plays against, as their DT aren't that great. Pay close attention to the depth chart as their DB's can sometimes pull too much duty and get exhausted.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #8
Rookie

Vaporub83's Arena

OVR: 14

Marshall; Wily Korn is a good QB transferred from Clemson.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »