Home

Official ONLINE ISSUES thread

This is a discussion on Official ONLINE ISSUES thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 01:49 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Official ONLINE ISSUES thread

I just started getting this error, when we are in the players leaving stage....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 04:47 PM   #26
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Pausing the game seems to cause connection problems. In two games in my OD the game was paused, once by me by accident, and once by my opponent to challenge a call, and we were disconnected. Second time REALLY made me mad because I went from blowing my opponent out to restarting and losing 34-14.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:37 PM   #27
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Any response at all would be appreciated.

Now kodiak is getting the same issues.

Online Dynasty is becoming unplayable as we now have 2 league members who can't even access the friggin' OD. I've posted pleas for help on here, by PM, AND in the actual EA forums with nothing but tumbleweeds and crickets on how to help this issue.

This is very frustrating as OD is probably the single biggest feature in NCAA.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:25 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just started to get the "transfer failed" issue that many others have reported...
Old 08-12-2010, 12:51 AM   #29
Banned

dreezymac's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pburgh31
PS3, Online Dynasty 1st Year. 4 Users.
Problem Saving -In "My NCAA" & "Trophy Room"
I'm playing as Purdue, went 13-0 & won several trophy's which included the following:
Crystal ball BCS N.C. trophy,
Big10 Conf. Champ,
Coach of the Year, Lombardi award, Walker award, Walter Camp award,
Jeweled"Shillelaigh" rivalry trophy vs. ND, The Old Oaken Bucket vs Ind., Purdue Cannon rivalry vs Illini.
None of the above saved into my Trophy Room as I advanced into the 2nd year & I don't know why.
^^^This is my biggest issue. Just ran the table with the Blue Magic (Tar Heels). Conference championship, coach of the year, nat'l championship...gone. Whats the point of having autosave if it doesnt include the profiles in that scope??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfbball04
ok this is really starting to get annoying, me and my friend r in an online dyanasty and everytime we try to connect to eachother in says "waiting for opponent" even though the person is in the match and we cant start the game up, it did this the last time and it took about 20 tries until it actually let us play anyone else having this problem?
To EAs credit, this actually isnt a problem on their end. A couple of my friends and I used to have the same issue with CoD, as well as prev. gen NCAAs and Madden. It basically boils down to your connection NAT type. There are basically three types, aptly numbered 1, 2 and 3. If both ppl have 1 or 2, there's typically no issue connecting to play an online game. If one of your types is 3, it actually conflicts with the connection btw the two users and they cant start their game. There are several supposed fixes to the problem such as opening up modem/router ports, establishing a static IP, etc., etc. but my friend only solved his problem when he called his internet provider and had his router bridged. Im sure someone better versed in the matter can explain it in better detail or if you want immediate answers, just search PS3/Xbox nat type and follow the breadcrumbs.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:39 AM   #30
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni

Any response at all would be appreciated.

Now kodiak is getting the same issues.

Online Dynasty is becoming unplayable as we now have 2 league members who can't even access the friggin' OD. I've posted pleas for help on here, by PM, AND in the actual EA forums with nothing but tumbleweeds and crickets on how to help this issue.

This is very frustrating as OD is probably the single biggest feature in NCAA.
I'm not having this issue myself yet, but I've been reading through this thread and find it quite amusing/troubling that you STILL have no response yet. It's pathetic. It's like, "oh crap, we have no idea what to do, so let's just ignore this guy and maybe he'll go away!" Weak sauce, EA.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:03 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am having problems as far as online play. so i can play ranked games no problem but when i join a lobby and send someone an invite i can only scroll through the teams and the the opponets team reads south carolina. What is goin on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 01:06 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Its happening again. "Login failed EA servers not available at this time" WTF?
Cant get the new patch. Got this last night and now. Its 10AM for F sakes.
On Xbox GOLD membership

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »