Home

Custom Conferences help?

This is a discussion on Custom Conferences help? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
Custom Conferences help?

Okay, so I've created a school using teambuilder in Anchorage, Alaska.

I'm going to replace Idaho when I put them into the game, but I want to start as an Independent and work my way into a conference (WAC/MWC ... and then up to Pac-10 hopefully).

I'm replacing Idaho because it seemed to be the best fit for Alaska to have rivals with (Washington State, Boise State) without replacing a good team.

So... custom conferences...starting as an Independent, we gotta do a lot of shuffling.

I think I want to start by moving Notre Dame into the Big Ten, and pushing Indiana to Independent. Then put Indiana as a MAC team (because it makes geographic sense), but I don't know what MAC team to push down.

Basically... I got to keep a chain reaction like this going until I can make a spot to move a team into the WAC. And I want to keep things somewhat realistic.

So, to make this easiest to follow, the "for Team" is always being moved to Independent.

Notre Dame to Big Ten for Indiana.
Indiana to MAC for Miami (OH).
Miami (OH) to Sun Belt for Troy.
Troy to C-USA for UTEP.
UTEP to WAC for Idaho/my school.

Also in this... I move Louisiana Tech to Sun Belt, North Texas to WAC... is just doesn't make sense for Louisiana Tech to be in WAC when they're that far west.

Anyone got any other suggestions or better ideas for how to shuffle this all around?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »