Home

Are QBs/HBs/WRs the only players who get injured on this game?

This is a discussion on Are QBs/HBs/WRs the only players who get injured on this game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2010, 05:31 PM   #17
Banned

dreezymac's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Are QBs/HBs/WRs the only players who get injured on this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
Of course after I make this thread my DT goes down for a few plays. Maybe if I make another thread I can finally see a defensive player go down for multiple weeks.

For the peoplewho've had it happen howlong were they injured?
My take is pretty much in line with the first few responses. Currently I have two CBs, a MLB and a OT down for 1 and 9 weeks, 2 weeks (down from 11) and 1 week, respectively.

Sadly Im not entirely sure how long they've all been injured. I was only made aware of the MLB and one of the CBs because the injury report doesnt regularly display in game.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:43 PM   #18
Rookie

Card-me's Arena

OVR: 7

I hardly ever see linemen get injured. But I've seen DBs and LBs get injured quite a bit, though it's usually never serious. Halfbacks are the worst for me. Doesn't matter who my HB is, he almost always gets injured at some point during the season, anywhere from a quarter to a season. I've also had the issue that someone earlier mentioned of one of my HBs being "questionable" for like 4 weeks. I finally just put him in my bowl game anyway and he rushed for like 150 yards and 2TD, never got an injury.

Worst injury I've ever seen was actually in NCAA 10. During the championship game I absolutely leveled the opposing QB with a blitz, and the screen came up and said he had a fractured vertebrae and was out indefinitely. Yikes.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Def players are the only ones that I have lost for multiple games (MLB out for season & SS out 5 WKS). I've had Off players injured in game, but never for more than that game.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:40 PM   #20
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

You guys are lucky.

I've had a QB go down for 8 weeks, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, and have knocked someone else's QB out for 1 week, and a HB out for one week. Other than that never had anyone injured for more than a few plays.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #21
Rookie

Card-me's Arena

OVR: 7

I swear this thread jinxed me. I just played Pitt and lost my starting QB for 10 weeks (broken elbow) and FB for 2 weeks and I've got 3 games left. I also lost my HB for half the game.

As an addendum to my earlier post, I have to admit that I actually haven't had my starting QB the entire season once in my dynasty. My first season I lost Froman for 6 games, the second season I lost Stein for 5 games (and the bowl game), my third season I lost Stein for 1 game and later for half the bowl game, and as I just said, I lost Woodley for the rest of the season and postseason. This kinda sucks. Luckily, my backups have almost always been around the same skill level and set as the starter and the spread is pretty easy to run in the game with mediocre QBs anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 12:34 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ive played about 7 different dynasties with 5 different teams and the first season with every team, both my starting QB and RB have been injured for 7+ weeks.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:36 AM   #23
All Star

Kobalt's Arena

OVR: 41

I have never seen OL get injured in this game ever.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:21 AM   #24
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16

have lost key offensive lineman... seems pretty even to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »