Home

WHAT TUNING PACK 1 REALLY DID (SPREADSHEETS)

This is a discussion on WHAT TUNING PACK 1 REALLY DID (SPREADSHEETS) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2010, 06:31 PM   #17
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: WHAT TUNING PACK 1 REALLY DID (SPREADSHEETS)

Best feature would be a global editor so I could do something like "add +5 to the THP and THA or all freshman QBs rated 59 and below" or something like that.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:37 PM   #18
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Pocket,

You said "be out soon". Is there an aspect of the program that's needed that someone in the community might have knowledge to help finalize your PC Editor? Or do you have everything needed and just need to tighty-up some things within the program before releasing?

Have you been able to edit ratings of the save and bring them back into the game without issue yet?

Also, EA mentioned that there is a hidden "Potential" value attached to each player. Have you been able to see/discover this value?

Can't wait until your Editor is released.
I haven't found a direct potential rating yet. The data dump consists of 926 1's and 0's and basically you have to go into the game, make a single change. Then look over the 926 0's and 1's and see what has changed, its very time consuming. Right now we have all attributes (SPD, THA, etc..) done except KRT. We can successfully go in and edit the players attributes, put them back into the dynasty file and its updated in the game. But it is all from the command line and a mass edit nothing individual yet. We are going to have a GUI for easier user interfacing before we release it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
Best feature would be a global editor so I could do something like "add +5 to the THP and THA or all freshman QBs rated 59 and below" or something like that.
You will easily be able to do that plus a lot more.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:54 PM   #19
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
I haven't found a direct potential rating yet. The data dump consists of 926 1's and 0's and basically you have to go into the game, make a single change. Then look over the 926 0's and 1's and see what has changed, its very time consuming. Right now we have all attributes (SPD, THA, etc..) done except KRT. We can successfully go in and edit the players attributes, put them back into the dynasty file and its updated in the game. But it is all from the command line and a mass edit nothing individual yet. We are going to have a GUI for easier user interfacing before we release it.
Ha, we've come so far. I remember the editor for the PC version of NBA Live 95 back in the day. Command line hex editor. That was a pain in the ***.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout

You will easily be able to do that plus a lot more.

You are my hero dude, I can't wait. Quick question, is this going to be a full blown editor, or will it be limited to recruiting classes?
Old 08-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #21
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDoug420
You are my hero dude, I can't wait. Quick question, is this going to be a full blown editor, or will it be limited to recruiting classes?
At first it will just be recruits. The player and recruit dumps are different so the whole process of finding out where the data is in the 0s and 1s will have to be done all over again. So I would say don't expect a roster editor anytime soon. Just the recruit editor for awhile.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2010, 07:57 PM   #22
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

Do you think the recruit editor will be able to be used in ODs?
Old 08-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #23
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
Do you think the recruit editor will be able to be used in ODs?
I'm not sure on that one yet. Since the files are kept in the server it might be and issue. But I will do some testing tomorrow and see if it is possible and should be and to give you and answer then.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:18 AM   #24
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

The sheets on the front page are a little off because it doesn't have a position by position break down. If you want to see what the post tuner attributes look like by position download the recruits.csv file. It has the plays natural positions unlike the other two files.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »