Home

Some Help for major issues and Starting a Daily Dynasty

This is a discussion on Some Help for major issues and Starting a Daily Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
Some Help for major issues and Starting a Daily Dynasty

Hey this is Homerunhittas and that's my screenname on the PS3 if you're looking for a clean non cheese game and I consider myself a sim gamer but not too the absolute extreme as in I NEVER go for it on 4th but when it calls for it. Anyway I'm providing some tips, another slider set for testing and I think works decently but not sure as of yet and advice on critical many would say game/deal breaking issues.

First another slider set to look at
Heisman 7 min qtrs. Normal Game Speed 50 Threshold
Penalties-everything 100 except Holding, Facemask and Clipping 55 for CPU vs CPU and 65 for these penalties for User vs User or User vs CPU games
AI Sliders
Offense
QB Accuracy-20
Pass Blocking-60
WR Catching-50
RB Ability-50
Run Blocking-95 try 90,85, or 80 if it seems too easy to run

Defense
Pass Coverage-25 try 35,40 or 45 if it seems to easy to pass
Pass Rush-User-65 CPU-55
Interceptions-50
Run Defense-100
Tackling-45

Special Teams
FG Power-10
FG Accuracy-User-5 CPU-60
Punt Power, Punt Accuracy, and Kickoff Power-50

try these out and tell me what you think
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2010, 09:11 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Some Help for major issues and Starting a Daily Dynasty

Man Coverage issue-EASILY the deal breaker for me as CBs run the WRs routes
just silly but I've found REAL EFFICIENT SOLUTIONS

1.pump faking and double moves
2.motion
3****nning the ball
4.picks and rubs
5.drags for short stuff
6.crossers for intermediate man beaters
7.posts, streaks with a fast player, fades bulleted high or even lobbed then adjusted, and slant outs underthrown lobbed then undercut or throw deep with a bullet low along with wheel routes and other routes thrown CORRECTLY if open

Routes that are killed by psychic man coverage are
1.slants for the most part unless backed up or really fast player
2.ins
3.outs
4.digs
5.curls
6.comebacks
7.screens (naturally like they should be for the most part)
Old 08-09-2010, 09:22 PM   #3
Banned

Stopping the Running Game-another thing I thought wow it is really powerful this year especially the outside running game and options and wildcat and power sets

the key is filling the gaps and having enough men and having them in position blitzing where they are going and usering the right players

A gap runs-user DTs or MLB B Gap-any of the front 7 C Gap-anyone except DTs
D Gap-outside players

I've found usering the CBs in the run game has been a REAL reliever of trying to call the exact right play, right hot routes, right positioning, etc.

the reason for this is the HB (for the most part) can't beat you with speed, you help vs outside runs and add an extra unblocked defender making the WR null and void avoiding his block BEFORE the snap by sliding a little inside and you make everything go back inside where your help is thereby making your run D COMPLETE

this helps vs everything as everyone wants to run OUTSIDE and you can blow all that mess up by knifing REAL FAST with the CB and making the play most likely in the backfield

also you can put all your DL in contain and run commit to the correct side or middle if you suspect an inside run and have a safety valve player backed up to prevent the bouncing outside or cut back

and again blitz where the run is going and be safe strip the pitch arm vs the option and again don't get beat in the numbers get player wise not having enough players committed to the run
Old 08-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
Banned

Playaction passing
the key here is to have enough blockers by hot routing others to block vs the blitz or intense pass rush and learn to use slide protect and pump fake and get rid of the ball QUICKLY as blockers block closer to the LOS faking the run blocking

also don't be afraid to scramble and hot route the RB to block to cancel the playaction if you feel heat will be too much or just to run the routes without the playaction possibly causing you to be sacked

and when all else fails throw it away or take the sack
Old 08-09-2010, 09:36 PM   #5
Banned

Gameplan-the best way to use gameplan is conservative, you can't go wrong with conservative
I suggest starting with everything conservative except offense Tempo Balanced and Defense Option Defense and QB Contain Balanced

Everything else conservative
then as the game goes on you tweak everything individually from conservative to balanced to aggressive as needed and globally balanced or aggressive as needed or wanted

but conservative keeps you safe and won't tire out the players as fast giving you a stamina advantage over your opponent for the most part

the most crucial gameplan settings or course are Big Run, Catching, Zone Defense, Strip Ball, Defensive Line, Holding Blocks, and Tempo
these gameplans you can feel the difference CLEARLY in their effects
the others yes but not as CLEAR

but again it's your gameplan but conservative keeps you safe and can ALWAYS be made balanced or aggressive
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #6
Banned

Finally I'm starting a dynasty, daily advance, playing time from 9pm to 11pm eastern
no games started at 11:30pm or beyond as advance daily at midnight eastern unless an extra day REALLY needed

also I will have ranked game tryouts with me as people might play differently to avoid being FOUND OUT to be a cheese player if it's unranked

no cheese play allowed, looking to start after trying everyone out

again my screenname is as you see Homerunhittas

if you're interested please try out slider on top as I'm looking to use them for the dynasty and suggestions are welcome concerning the sliders

thanks to all considering, message me, and God Bless - Tim Tebow
Old 08-09-2010, 10:44 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerunhittas
Finally I'm starting a dynasty, daily advance, playing time from 9pm to 11pm eastern
no games started at 11:30pm or beyond as advance daily at midnight eastern unless an extra day REALLY needed

also I will have ranked game tryouts with me as people might play differently to avoid being FOUND OUT to be a cheese player if it's unranked

no cheese play allowed, looking to start after trying everyone out

again my screenname is as you see Homerunhittas

if you're interested please try out slider on top as I'm looking to use them for the dynasty and suggestions are welcome concerning the sliders

thanks to all considering, message me, and God Bless - Tim Tebow

sounds fair. can I get in???
Old 08-09-2010, 11:28 PM   #8
Banned

sure just message me on the PS3

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »