Home

Is there anything from Madden 11 that you would like to see added to NCAA 12?

This is a discussion on Is there anything from Madden 11 that you would like to see added to NCAA 12? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 01:11 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is there anything from Madden 11 that you would like to see added to NCAA 12?

I would like to see the QB ratings for Madden used in NCAA. I like the idea of having QBs that can throw short to medium range with accuracy but cannot hit the broadside of a barn when throwing down field as opposed to one rating that covers everything.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:14 AM   #18
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Is there anything from Madden 11 that you would like to see added to NCAA 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojofries2
I would like to see the QB ratings for Madden used in NCAA. I like the idea of having QBs that can throw short to medium range with accuracy but cannot hit the broadside of a barn when throwing down field as opposed to one rating that covers everything.
+1
This is exactly what I want.... it is hard to get the QBs to play differently in NCAA.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:24 AM   #19
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojofries2

+2..and +1 to the celebration post...that is all
Old 08-11-2010, 02:04 AM   #20
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

i've got one, the animation where in madden 11 the ballcarrier is running down the sidelines and the defender knocks him out and he falls but in ncaa 11 the ballcarrier always bounces off the defender everytime.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:07 AM   #21
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

Gus Johnson....or any NEW commentary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 02:25 AM   #22
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

no leave him out, if i hear 1 more "the freak randy moss, was his intended target, i will go crazii...
Old 08-11-2010, 02:49 AM   #23
Pro

dragon4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Having real coaches would be nice.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:57 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
no leave him out, if i hear 1 more "the freak randy moss, was his intended target, i will go crazii...
Is this the same guy who in 10 was telling us that "There's just something magical about Tony Romo."

I think Frank Caliendo should do commentary for both games...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »