Home

Is there anything from Madden 11 that you would like to see added to NCAA 12?

This is a discussion on Is there anything from Madden 11 that you would like to see added to NCAA 12? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2010, 04:25 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Is there anything from Madden 11 that you would like to see added to NCAA 12?

So, since It's in Madden too.. it has to be the "Madden team's" idea ?
Old 08-12-2010, 04:30 AM   #50
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Is there anything from Madden 11 that you would like to see added to NCAA 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase89
So, since It's in Madden too.. it has to be the "Madden team's" idea ?
Well, lets see... these things were almost all in Madden 10, and those that weren't were planned for Madden 11. NCAA 10 was nothing like Madden 10. NCAA 11 is a lot like Madden 10.

Do the math. Nobody at Tiburon was even thinking sim until Phil and Ian took over Madden.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:26 AM   #51
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

There comes a time when the student surpasses the teacher.....this is the time

Just the one thing NCAA needs.......SOUNDTRACK
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 3

I understand that Madden 10 had a big influence on NCAA 11. Unfortunately, Madden 11 is a step backwards from Madden 10 in many regards (the AI seems significantly more problematic aside from run blocking and the game is much more arcadey). I really hope they don't take anything from Madden 11. How can anyone like the click kick meter in that game? It's the most atrocious looking thing I've seen this generation, and makes kicking much easier (at least I've seen my buddies shank easy field goals by not paying attention with the analog stick). If they want to go back to a timed meter, fine, but at least make it not so stinking ugly and give us a moving arrow ala 2K for some challenge.

Aside from that I would like to see the varied QB accuracy ratings present in Madden. At least this would make the draft classes more accurate.

I seriously hope they don't take any animations from Madden this year, since it looks much more spastic and unrealistic than NCAA 11.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:58 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have only played a few games of Madden 11, but I can tell you as a sim football player for the last 20+ years, that NCAA is the best next-gen football game I've played. It nails everything on the head, and while not perfect, it's obvious that the devs this year for NCAA put a lot more thought into answering feedback from the community. The fact that Maddens main "gimmick" this year was to basically take away play-calling from us, is just sad. And of course, I still bought it because I love the NFL. I also loved Madden last year after the second patch. But this year, NCAA 11>>>>>>>>>>
Old 08-12-2010, 12:03 PM   #54
Banned

StickeeGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
I want the NCAA team to stay as far away from the Madden developers as possible
This^^^^^^^^

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »