Home

NCAA Football 11 Patch #2 Available with Details, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Patch #2 Available with Details, Post Your Impressions Here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 11:34 AM   #57
MVP

OVR: 30
Well, that "stats have failed to report to the server..." error didn't pop up, so far, before my first game. Cool. Now to see what's going on on this grass field and see how dirtaaaayy I can get my players. Ha.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:34 AM   #58
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NCAA Football 11 Patch #2 Available with Details, Post Your Impressions Here

Russ and team, thanks for the hard work on the issues brought up. The patch looks to have addressed a ton of our concerns.

What did LTP #2 fix? Just the progression issue? Or were there more subtle fixes also?

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:36 AM   #59
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by aTTckr
I played a whole game in my dyansty in the snow and my unis didn't get dirty at all. I played at rutgers stadium. (PS3)
#1, Rutgers has turf
#2, snow isnt rain so its not like your uniform gets too dirty just from snow

It shouldnt have to be a bad weather game to see some dirt on the jerseys, all it should be is a game on grass surgace. Even if the weather is nice you still get dirty uniforms if you play on grass so hopefully that is reflected in the game.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:37 AM   #60
MVP

Sup with these new skills updating on the screen as I play? I guess now that my stats can report to the server, I am getting this. Nice.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:39 AM   #61
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

Re: NCAA Football 11 Patch #2 Available with Details, Post Your Impressions Here

FYI - Uniforms appear to get dirty midway through 2nd quarter action (8 minutes quarters with medium rainfall).

Game is being played at Doak (FSU).

System - 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 11:41 AM   #62
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
FYI - Uniforms appear to get dirty midway through 2nd quarter action (8 minutes quarters with medium rainfall).

Game is being played at Doak (FSU).

System - 360
Good to see you playing in a better stadium finally!

What's your take on the patch and LTP #2? Effective? How dirty are unis getting? Is the change in awareness and accuracy enough to change sliders?

Also, in the old thread that was closed, someone said the Read Option was still broken. I call BS on that one. I run that play at least 25% of the time and its not designed to break 50 yard runs everytime. It works as intended if you make the right read. I love the Read Option at this point.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:41 AM   #63
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
This is more of a response to someone in the deleted patch #2 thread who stated that he thought the PA pass was still broken. These are all in the first half of the game with default All-American sliders.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/29877349

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/29877310

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/29877474

They also show off dirty uniforms in a clear game.
You could do the same pre-patch because there was never an all or nothing with PA. FWIW, I believe the sliders just need to change for post-patch versus pre-patch to change the effectiveness of play action. Pass rush in general plays different, pursuit plays different, etc.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:42 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 9

okay it looks as if somehow dirty uniforms were left out of the PS3 patch. I'm playing Alabama @ Auburn in the pouring rain. It is the third quarter.....nothing!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »