Home

Any one else notice on recruiting after update?

This is a discussion on Any one else notice on recruiting after update? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Any one else notice on recruiting after update?

Hello all, I play this game almost exclusively for offline dynasty and I pay pretty close attention to the recruiting aspect. Those of you who have the ability to view the recruit reports, before this recent patch and new tuning package I believe all schools used the same amount of minutes that we had. In other words users had 600 minutes each week and the cpu also used 600 minutes. I noted that today after the updates that my recruiting just seemed different in that it seemed I was losing more recruits so I noticed that a lot of schools each week were spending up to 900 minutes that I have seen so far. Some are still using only 600 but again ive seen several well past 800 minutes each week.

I use default recruiting setting which is varsity I believe and play skill level on heisman. Now, im not 100% sure this was not happening before todays patch/tuning update but Im reasonably certain it wasnt happening. Can anyone else confirm my thoughts on this because im pretty certain before today cpu was only using 600 minutes for each week just like users.

The cpu (before today) typically would spend 60 minutes on 5 recruits and 50 minutes on 6 recruits in general. Today ive noted that each week some cpu teams are way over their alotted time.

Thanks in advance to all who may shed new info on this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 02:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Any one else notice on recruiting after update?

Is this for real? I'm at work so can't test. Could someone confirm?
Old 08-11-2010, 03:22 PM   #3
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

If you tell me how to check and see how many minutes the cpu teams are using then I'll look.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:57 PM   #4
Rookie

Just wanted to update this topic as I started a new dynasty (offline) to see if maybe this problem was due to my existing dynasty when I updated this morning. After starting a new dynasty it seems that the cpu used many more minutes than 600 from weeks 1 to 2 of recruiting. After week 2 and including week 2 the cpu has been only using 600 minutes. Im not sure but it seems to be happening only in the first week of recruiting.

If this keeps up im not too disappointed as it seems the cpu is getting extra minutes in week one but so far it has only happened in the first week of recruiting. So not too much to overcome I just hope it doesnt happen in other weeks. Im in week 5 in the new dynasty after updates/tuning and weeks 2-5 so far the cpu is only using 600 minutes. Not quite sure why its happening in week one.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:58 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
If you tell me how to check and see how many minutes the cpu teams are using then I'll look.
You can find how many minutes the cpu is spending via the recruiting screen where it says recruit reports. I believe the only way to have access to this is to pay for it though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 04:01 PM   #6

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaineerfan75
Just wanted to update this topic as I started a new dynasty (offline) to see if maybe this problem was due to my existing dynasty when I updated this morning. After starting a new dynasty it seems that the cpu used many more minutes than 600 from weeks 1 to 2 of recruiting. After week 2 and including week 2 the cpu has been only using 600 minutes. Im not sure but it seems to be happening only in the first week of recruiting.

If this keeps up im not too disappointed as it seems the cpu is getting extra minutes in week one but so far it has only happened in the first week of recruiting. So not too much to overcome I just hope it doesnt happen in other weeks. Im in week 5 in the new dynasty after updates/tuning and weeks 2-5 so far the cpu is only using 600 minutes. Not quite sure why its happening in week one.
I can live with this.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 08-11-2010, 04:15 PM   #7
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaineerfan75
You can find how many minutes the cpu is spending via the recruiting screen where it says recruit reports. I believe the only way to have access to this is to pay for it though.
this one is free - you just have to enable time savers
Old 08-11-2010, 04:39 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Just a thought, could this be due to "instant commits" in week one? What I mean is that the cpu alotted say 60 min to a certain recruit yet it only took the 10 min scholarship offer to get his commitment. Thus the remaining 50 could be used towards another prospect, in effect double counting that 50 minutes.

Anyway, just a guess. Probably not the case though because to use 800 min would mean what, 4 instant commits?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »