Home

can play a certain player online???

This is a discussion on can play a certain player online??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2010, 11:04 PM   #1
Banned

tweezy90's Arena

OVR: 1
can play a certain player online???

me a buddy of mine tried to play online back when the game first came out...everytime we invited each other to a ranked match it would always say waiting for the other person even after we accepted each others invites

well we just never tried since and started an online dynasty with some other friends and its doing the same thing with just me and him

it works with everyone else its just him...we checked the nat ports on both of our computers and they were good...any suggestions on what to do?

edit: also he got the new xbox a week ago after having an elite and their both doing the same thing, so im thinkin it has somethin to do w/ his connection because its done this before with him trying to play someone online

Last edited by tweezy90; 08-13-2010 at 12:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2010, 12:11 AM   #2
Banned

tweezy90's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: can play a certain player online???

anybody gotta clue?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »