Home

For the love of God fix the CPU's depth chart

This is a discussion on For the love of God fix the CPU's depth chart within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2010, 07:50 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: For the love of God fix the CPU's depth chart

Man I could live with some defense players switching around but some of the stuff Im seeing is ridiculous even in year one. Im scared to death to even think what they would look like 5 years later. It really needs addressed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 07:50 PM   #42
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryrice4949
There has been no acknowledgement of this issue by anyone on the NCAA team on these boards.

I also sent a private message to Russ with no response. Called EA customer service and was given a generic response like, if there is any issue the team is working on it. Sounded like they were reading off a script. I think it is going to be one of those issues that are just ignored.

Sometimes I get the impression the NCAA team does not spend a lot of time playing online or offline dynasty because they never seem to notice these type of glaring issues.
Yeah I've thouhgt the same thing too. Or at the very least, if they did know something about it, they didn't until it was too late to fix it before it was shipped out. This is the best next gen football game to come out but the bugs have made me put everything on hold.

PEACE
Old 08-15-2010, 08:56 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Get back up there, lol.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:49 PM   #44
Can U spare a dollar?

GHUGHES's Arena

OVR: 9

this is unacceptable
Old 08-15-2010, 10:44 PM   #45
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

I was just looking through the depth chart of a Teambuilder team and saw some screwy things, much like what has been covered already in this thread.

I remember on NCAA for the PS2 they used to put guys out of position on the depth chart... But at the bottom of the list, like in case of emergency... Or just to fill a spot, so you'd see a good TE in the last empty WR slot... That type of thing...

Seems like they instead will position guys on the depth chart strictly based on ability now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 05:37 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Couple teams have a WR playing Punter and ROLB playing CB and WR.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:34 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 6

This should be one of the easiest things for EA to fix. Absolutely inexcusable that it's been broken for so long.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:32 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 8

I am not liking our odds of getting a fix either. There hasn't been near the number of complaints as there was about generated recruits. We need more of an uproar if anything is to get done.

I don't feel optimistic that this can be addressed by a tuner and there will be one more patch max and that will probably be for the pump fake glitch. We need to make sure we get the developers attention so they patch the depth chart when they patch the pump fake. Everyone should message Russ and contact EA while there is still some small hope.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »