Home

Anyone else enjoy gameplay post patch?

This is a discussion on Anyone else enjoy gameplay post patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2010, 01:14 PM   #1
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23
Anyone else enjoy gameplay post patch?

After reading through a lot of the threads on here it seems as if everyone is having problems with the way the game plays now. I feel like I am the only one who feels the game plays better now after the patch and tuner. I am getting some very realistic stats and results in my games and the CPU has actually busted some long runs on me now. I'm just curious if anyone else has something good to say about the game after the patch?
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2010, 01:18 PM   #2
Rookie

OkieTC's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Anyone else enjoy gameplay post patch?

Nope. Patch ruined game for me.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:23 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 6

I agree. The patch doesn't ruin the game for me. It does feel better but again these other guys are geniuses compared to me. Take my input with a grain of salt and test and enjoy the game for yourself. Alot of times these guys aren't enjoying the game because they are doing alot of things you don't like cheesing, souping up the CPU to crazy levels and expecting something right to happen, etc.
To me other than the backwards pump fake glitch I am enjoying the game.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #4
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

I think the funniest thing is with the right sliders I can play on any level from varsity to heisman and get realistic results without being mad at the game or thinking this is way too easy.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerunhittas
I agree. The patch doesn't ruin the game for me. It does feel better but again these other guys are geniuses compared to me. Take my input with a grain of salt and test and enjoy the game for yourself. Alot of times these guys aren't enjoying the game because they are doing alot of things you don't like cheesing, souping up the CPU to crazy levels and expecting something right to happen, etc.
To me other than the backwards pump fake glitch I am enjoying the game.
Pretty much nailed it for me as well.

Played my first post patch game in my UNC dynasty last night. Lost to Clemson 27-17 in what was a very enjoyable game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2010, 01:40 PM   #6
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
After reading through a lot of the threads on here it seems as if everyone is having problems with the way the game plays now. I feel like I am the only one who feels the game plays better now after the patch and tuner. I am getting some very realistic stats and results in my games and the CPU has actually busted some long runs on me now. I'm just curious if anyone else has something good to say about the game after the patch?
I'm glad you made this thread because this is EXACTLY how i am feeling about the game. Just played 2 games last night that i thought were going to be easy and turned out to be VERY tough. I'm loving this game more than i ever have.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:44 PM   #7
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

I loved the game before patch #2.

I love it even more after patch #2.

Great game of college football!
Old 08-14-2010, 01:48 PM   #8
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I loved the game before patch #2.

I love it even more after patch #2.

Great game of college football!
My thoughts exactly. Since the patch I have had games where I complete 80 percent of my passes, and others where I am lucky to complete 50 percent. Some games I run for 200yds others 20. Defensively sometimes my team will play well and not give up the big plays, other games I cant stop a team to save my life. The results I am getting are very similar to real life stats in games and I give credit to EA for making a game that I can do this with.

I am not about to say it is perfect because every game has it's flaws, but I am loving this game right now too much to even consider not playing it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »