Home

How many prospects do you typically make?

This is a discussion on How many prospects do you typically make? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: How many prospects do you typically make?

I only make Fullbacks and Kickers, because it seems in all my dynasties they just don't wanna sign with me

Colts: 0-0
Fightin' Irish: 0-0
Leafs: 0-0

Follow me on Twitter for some good lol'z
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 07:56 PM   #26
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

I never make any, and I haven't since maybe 07 or 08. I feel like if I created a really good player and I sign him, I just cheated. Not sure why I feel that way, but I just feel its better to let the cpu generate recruits, just like random recruits happen in real life.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:44 PM   #27
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

I have only made one in 5 Dynasty seasons.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:08 PM   #28
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by sccavs64
I never make any, and I haven't since maybe 07 or 08. I feel like if I created a really good player and I sign him, I just cheated. Not sure why I feel that way, but I just feel its better to let the cpu generate recruits, just like random recruits happen in real life.
Random recruits is real life? There are no random recruits in real life. You have your 4 star and 5 star recruits to go along with the lower level recruits. All of these players are real and while certain low level recruits may end up randomly at any school, the 4 and 5 star guys almost always sign with the top tier college programs. That's not random by any means.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 08-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Random recruits is real life? There are no random recruits in real life. You have your 4 star and 5 star recruits to go along with the lower level recruits. All of these players are real and while certain low level recruits may end up randomly at any school, the 4 and 5 star guys almost always sign with the top tier college programs. That's not random by any means.
I get what you're saying, but some guys weren't 4 or 5 star recruits and have done huge for themselves, think Steve Mcnair.

Colts: 0-0
Fightin' Irish: 0-0
Leafs: 0-0

Follow me on Twitter for some good lol'z
Old 08-15-2010, 09:15 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colter
I only make Fullbacks and Kickers, because it seems in all my dynasties they just don't wanna sign with me

Tell me about it. I'm trying to get the #2 kicker right now but I can't catch the horns even though they refuse to offer him a scholly!!
Old 08-15-2010, 09:54 PM   #31
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

I usually make a few before every season. I think of specific kinds of guys to put in and then enter them. Before the first season though I have made the next Deion Sanders every since NCAA 04 or 05. With the kickers being low this year I will probably throw a few of them in each year. I will also throw a couple of WR's with high juke and elusiveness since there aren't that many. I am also thinking about making some 3-4 specifin type players and making thier home state be those of teams that run a 3-4 to give them a slight edge in getting those players since not very many CPU generated guys fit that system well without changing positions after you get them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 10:31 PM   #32
Rookie

I create myself as a safety from y state and try and recruit myself,.if I feel my team needs it, I set my player from FL and try and get him to FSU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »