Home

Play book questions oregon state/GT

This is a discussion on Play book questions oregon state/GT within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2010, 04:16 AM   #9
Rookie

TylerOSU's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Play book questions oregon state/GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CObra-la
The problem with a lot of people trying to use Georgia Tech's playbook is they dont have the paitence to run it, to find good passing plays. They rather use plays that their used to from Madden or some other playbook.

Also if your playing as GT and using Josh Nesbitt as the starting QB, your shooting yourself in the foot. The 3rd string QB is waaaaaaay better passer and has a higher acc. rating.

Yeah but I try to be as true to real life as possible, even using teh AirForce playbook to mix in some Shotgun now and then for hurry up drives. PJ supposedly is putting it in this year for those situations.

It's tough for sure, most players online are pass happy SG spread types, or run multiple and power run/sg you to death using same plays over and over. It's still early for me, I have had it for a week now.
Houston: Houston PB <3 AIR RAID!
Old 08-20-2010, 10:56 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Play book questions oregon state/GT

Paul Johnson is probably the best in game chess master in the game right now. I wouldn't put anything past him to put the team in the best position to win; however, what you hear about GT using the Shotgun isn't really serious, he does that to jack around with all these yo yo reporters that keep asking him. I think his quote when asked if Nesbitt would line up in the Shotgun was "ya, if he's punting"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »