Home

Recruits

This is a discussion on Recruits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
Rookie

vaeath's Arena

OVR: 2
Recruits

Whats some of the best recruits you guys have ever gotten?

I got a ATH thats 6 foot 1 198 Lbs and was rated as a 86 for MLB

Hes a SR now and has 97 Speed and 99 Acceleration

Hes rated a 99 overall too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 03:09 PM   #2
Rookie

hitmanwa's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Recruits

Did he gain any weight?
Old 08-16-2010, 03:20 PM   #3
Rookie

vaeath's Arena

nah he didnt gain any weight
Old 08-16-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

I got an athlete at Florida came in at 83 OVR at ROLB since I didn't have a good one and he would start. But his best position was DE as he was 89 OVR there and 87 OVR at DT but I was stacked at those spots.

He's having a monster freshman year, with 105 tackles, 19 sacks, 8 forced fumbles, 3 safeties, and 1 interception.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:02 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 9

Damn that's nice. My highest recruit was like 64-overall, but that's because I'm a bad team and it was pre-patch/tuning. I finally landed my first 4* recruit, at HB, this year and I'm excited to see how he turns out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 04:02 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriech23
I got an athlete at Florida came in at 83 OVR at ROLB since I didn't have a good one and he would start. But his best position was DE as he was 89 OVR there and 87 OVR at DT but I was stacked at those spots.

He's having a monster freshman year, with 105 tackles, 19 sacks, 8 forced fumbles, 3 safeties, and 1 interception.
DAMN. 105 tackles! What difficulty and settings are you on? I'm seeing pretty low tackle numbers, but many of the other numbers are pretty accurate so I don't want to change too much.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:05 PM   #7
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
DAMN. 105 tackles! What difficulty and settings are you on? I'm seeing pretty low tackle numbers, but many of the other numbers are pretty accurate so I don't want to change too much.
Heisman, default settings. I normally play with him though, unless it's third and long or something.

I have one game left, and the next highest tackler in the NCAA is at 83, so it's not that bad, I didn't think.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:43 AM   #8
Rookie

I dont know if this counts but in NCAA 10 i got the best recruit I have ever seen. Not just the best i have ever got but i always look to see what the number one recruits rating is the year after on the team he ended up signing to.

Anyway, I was playing as Georgia and it was the first week of offseason recruiting in a 2 person online dynasty. I was playing with my friend who was michigan and he had already got 24 commits on scholarship before offseason recruiting even began(crazy i know). so when we both went into offseason recruiting we saw a new number 1 recruit his name was Bill Phillips(6'1" 190lbs) a cornerback. My friend as Michigan was first on his list and I was second as Georgia. i kept calling him but it didnt change the standings and in week 4 my friend was still number 1 and i was 2 then the next week my friend got a 3 star commit, which basically garanteed me Bill Phillips. For those that dont understand when the 3 star recruit committed to michigan he took the last scholarship my friend had to offer. This imediatly made Bill Phillips loose interest because he wanted to play on scholarship. the next week he committed to Georgia.

When Bill Phillips started his freshman season he was an 88 overall with a 96 speed rating and 97 accleration. he also had a very high break tackle rating and juke move, So i made the decision that he would play both ways for me. I used him as the back up running back and on pitch plays and outside runs.

He ended up rushing for 750 yards and 8 tds on offense and 25 tackles 2 forced fumbles and 6 interceptions and 2 tds on defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »